AOMEI Partition Assistant Pro EditionDiscount

AOMEI Partition Assistant Pro Edition

The Ultimate Hard Drive Partition Management Solution

100% Off
$0$39.95
v6.3 for PC 
Platforms: Windows 2000 Professional, XP, Vista, Windows 7,8,8.1,10

Check it out folks, today you can also get

AOMEI Partition Assistant Pro Edition + Free Lifetime Upgrade (2 PCs) v6.3 at a 60% discount
AOMEI Partition Assistant Pro Edition ScreenshotHard Drive Software ScreenshotAOMEI Partition Assistant Pro Edition, Hard Drive Software ScreenshotAOMEI Partition Assistant Pro Edition, Software Utilities ScreenshotHard Drive Software, AOMEI Partition Assistant Pro Edition ScreenshotSoftware Utilities, AOMEI Partition Assistant Pro Edition Screenshot

When it comes to managing your hard drive partitions, you can't afford to mess around. Just one mistake and you could be facing catastrophic data loss, or at least some significant downtime while you work to repair what went wrong. That's why today's discount software promotion, AOMEI Partition Assistant Pro, is so valuable - it gives you everything you need to manage your disk partitions in one fantastic package.

AOMEI Partition Assistant Pro provides a powerful and complete disk partition management solution, letting you copy, extend, and recover partitions, as well as migrate your OS. With AOMEI Partition Assistant Pro, you'll be more productive than ever before, working with (instead of against) your hard drive to successfully meet your storage needs. You can, for example, increase or decrease partition sizes without rebooting, or quickly allocate free space from one partition to another. You could also merge partitions together, or split them depending on your needs - all without reinstalling your operating system!

And speaking of operating systems, AOMEI Partition Assistant Pro gives you the power to migrate your OS to another disk without the need to reinstall any applications! That's right, get up and running immediately without worrying about getting out a bunch of install discs. You also have the option to back up important data to another disk, or clone the complete drive when you upgrade to a larger hard drive. And if you've ever accidentally deleted a partition, you'll breathe a sigh of relief to know that AOMEI Partition Assistant Pro can recover deleted partitions, as well as fix Master Boot Records. If you ever find yourself staring at a computer that won't even boot, you'll be glad that you used AOMEI Partition Assistant Pro to create a bootable CD!

Check out some of the application features:

• World's first multi-language partition software: English, German, French, Spanish, Italian, Japanese and Chinese
  • Migrate OS to SSD/HDD: For many SSD users, this simple wizard could help them migrate OS to SSD and keep the original OS
  • Partition Alignment: Easily improve the speed of disk on reading and writing data, especially for SSD
  • Partition Recovery: Recover lost or deleted partitions with several simple steps
  • Make Bootable CD: Performs safer disk partition management under WinPE mode and boot from CD/DVD, USB flash drive
  • GPT and MBR Conversions: Convert GPT disk to MBR disk without data losing and vice versa
  • Rebuild MBR: Rewrite the correct Master Boot Record to the MBR corrupted hard disk to fix the boot failure
  • Linux partition management: Create, delete, format, wipe, copy, recover Ext2/Ext3 partition
  • Change Partition Type ID and Change Serial Number

If you missed this offer, please try AOMEI Partition Assistant Standard Edition - Absolutely freeware and allows commercial use.

Today's promotion includes the following:
AOMEI Partition Assistant Pro Edition - Paid upgrades and must be installed during promotion day v6.3 ($0)
AOMEI Partition Assistant Pro Edition + Free Lifetime Upgrade (2 PCs) v6.3 ($19.98)
http://www.bitsdujour.com/software/aomei-partition-assistant-pro-edition/in=todays-deals-home

• Replies 3
  • Views 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can someone PM me the v6.3 key, if they get one, so I can see if it's different from my 6.0 key. Thanks in advance.

9 minutes ago, front360 said:

Can someone PM me the v6.3 key, if they get one,

so I can see if it's different from my 6.0 key.

Thanks in advance.

Of course not. 

Posted already thousand times....

http://www.nsaneforums.com/topic/291741-aomei-partition-assistant-63/#comment-1204869
http://www.nsaneforums.com/topic/291742-aomei-partition-assistant-all-editions-630/#comment-1204870
etc
All 
http://www.nsaneforums.com/search/?&q=AOMEI%20Partition%20Assistant&page=1

7 hours ago, front360 said:

Can someone PM me the v6.3 key, if they get one, so I can see if it's different from my 6.0 key. Thanks in advance.

why can't you get it yourself the giveaway is still open :dunno:

Archived