Process Lasso 9.0.0.360

jalaffa

Process Lasso improves system performance, responsiveness, and stability during high loads through dynamic adjustments to process priority classes. It can also automatically terminate undesired processes, apply default priorities and CPU affinities to processes, limit the number of instances a process can have, and log all processes. It is not a task manager replacement, but does have task manager like capabilities to compliment its primary functions. Process Lasso runs on all editions of Windows 2000, XP, 2003, 2008, Vista, Windows 7 and Windows 8 and Windows 10.

Thanks to ARMOUR for the update.

Download

• Replies 13
  • Views 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
freeforever03

I just updated Process Lasso and found that the program now checks the "hosts" file. In My case, I have modified that file. Now, when I boot up my Windows 10 machine, Process Lasso launches a pop up that tells me that my "hosts" file has been altered. It does not interfere with the operation of Process Lasso but it is annoying.

Labradoodle

I also observed that when you hover the mouse on the tray icon after you upgrade automatically it now says Lasso 9.0.0.360 only (not Lasso Pro) unlike in the previous version 

knowledge-Spammer
29 minutes ago, freeforever03 said:

I just updated Process Lasso and found that the program now checks the "hosts" file. In My case, I have modified that file. Now, when I boot up my Windows 10 machine, Process Lasso launches a pop up that tells me that my "hosts" file has been altered. It does not interfere with the operation of Process Lasso but it is annoying.

no host block needed if patched

9 minutes ago, Labradoodle said:

I also observed that when you hover the mouse on the tray icon after you upgrade automatically it now says Lasso 9.0.0.360 only (not Lasso Pro) unlike in the previous version 

use patch then have pro

12 minutes ago, Labradoodle said:

2 minutes ago, knowledge said:

use patch then have pro

I think nothing todo with patch

I bought this software and on tray icon only show what Labradoodle said ^_^

No problem at my end here with Firewall method. Overwrite and updated. Remain activated as Pro

15 hours ago, knowledge said:

no host block needed if patched

use patch then have pro

Tnx for the info mate, much appreciated.

1 hour ago, software182 said:

The giveaway key is still working tho

Dont talk abt it, just post the key, sharing is the name of the game.

software182
1 hour ago, Plexxor said:

Dont talk abt it, just post the key, sharing is the name of the game.

For what ? didn't you always share the portable version ? btw here but if you miss it  Here you can use Discount Code CBD50 for 50% 

19 hours ago, teodz1984 said:

Yup after each update, you have to either reactivate or re-patch

Fine here using just the  activator + blocking the exes with my firewall..I  never had to reactivate yet!  what do you expect  the app calls home all the time if you dont fully have it blocked ? If it's leaking trough host blocks it means vendor has  circumvent it , it very easy for them to break it . the app dont need too be online too work use a  packet analyzer (ip sniffer) you will see what  is causing it. :)

Archived