I need a software that can record calls, sms, texts, chats on what's app, facebook. IMs, pics etc for monitoring children's activities.

Mohenjo-daro

Mohenjo-daro

I had bought one from onespy.in which has expired. Is there a cheaper or free but effective solution/s available? Please help/suggest something useful. Thanks.

• Replies 15
  • Views 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• PriSim

• dcs18

• Mohenjo-daro

• WALLONN7

16 hours ago, Mohenjo-daro said:

I had bought one from onespy.in which has expired. Is there a cheaper or free but effective solution/s available? Please help/suggest something useful. Thanks.

You want to check activities real time like remote desktop or you want to record the activities only ?

Mohenjo-daro
On 6/21/2017 at 10:53 AM, PriSim said:

You want to check activities real time like remote desktop or you want to record the activities only ?

Thanks for reply. It's not necessary to monitor real time activities but I want to be able to know what activities they performed on smartphones, call recordings that I can download/listen, sms, email sent etc.

Below is the link to app with features explained that I was using

https://onespy.in/#packages

Israeli_Eagle

Hmmm... :think:

1. Kids do not need smartphones to live! They should only do it if they learned enough about what a computer is etc.
  2. And then they also have privacy! In most modern countries they're born already with some basic rights.

So... I not really like spyware and you should also respect their privacy.

20 minutes ago, Israeli_Eagle said:

1. Kids do not need smartphones to live! They should only do it if they learned enough about what a computer is etc.

I do agree...

7 hours ago, Mohenjo-daro said:

Thanks for reply. It's not necessary to monitor real time activities but I want to be able to know what activities they performed on smartphones, call recordings that I can download/listen, sms, email sent etc.

Below is the link to app with features explained that I was using

https://onespy.in/#packages

Then you can make your own bundle to check the activities :)

Search mobile downloads section

you will need

1.Screen recorder

2.call recorder

3.App password or app local

Use them and enjoy :)

Experienced Users can accomplish all of your requirements (mentioned above — and much much more) using the best app. ever written for Android — unfortunately, it isn't popular on nSane (understandably so.)

It's the very first app. I ever install on a new ROM — unfortunately, for casual Users it comes with a very steep learning curve.

@dcs18

Basically he needs to watch/monitor but this tasker app allows profiling like for guest use or kid mode. So i think he needs to record the activity while someone using it !

P.S: He don't want to restrict some one , he want to monitor

Edited by PriSim

Mohenjo-daro
9 hours ago, PriSim said:

Then you can make your own bundle to check the activities :)

Search mobile downloads section

you will need

1.Screen recorder

2.call recorder

3.App password or app local

Use them and enjoy :)

I didn't get it. Search where. How can I make an app myself?

9 hours ago, Israeli_Eagle said:

2. And then they also have privacy! In most modern countries they're born already with some basic rights.

So... I not really like spyware and you should also respect their privacy.

They aren't that grown up to need privacy. It's not as big deal as you might be thinking of. 

9 hours ago, dcs18 said:

Experienced Users can accomplish all of your requirements (mentioned above — and much much more) using the best app. ever written for Android — unfortunately, it isn't popular on nSane (understandably so.)

It's the very first app. I ever install on a new ROM — unfortunately, for casual Users it comes with a very steep learning curve.

I will purchase Tasker. Thanks.

You may try Kaspersky Total Security which comes with such feature..... You can try''

Some days later I will write a detail blog post on that ............