Why Nsane keep on signing out?

BioHazard

Does anyone have problems with nsane forums keep signing out ?

on computer and mobile.

seems like every time I pick my phone that I have to sign back in, that's very annoying.

3lJrkeu.png

• Replies 16
  • Views 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Israeli_Eagle

I never have to sign in again!

So... Try a better browser and make sure that your cookies are saved correctly, because data cannot remembered from heaven. :coolwink:

no problem here bro

I think @lsraeli_Eagle is right

@BioHazard Check if you have any network issues with ISP and do try changing DNS. I've experienced this years earlier and the issue was network unstable. If it is fluctuating from too low to average or high speed, then I'm sure it is the cause. Try with other forum/sites with IPB forum s/w. If the issue persists, try contacting ISP at the last resort.

1 minute ago, BioHazard said:

That happens to my iphone and computer 2 different os and browser. Will try to delete cache and see what happens, thanks

This is the exact issue for which I mentioned the above suggestions.

Just delete your cookies and cache. Log back in and see if that helps.

That happens to my iphone and computer 2 different os and browser. Will try to delete cache and see what happens, thanks

knowledge-Spammer

i have had the same problem like

said but i use some cleaning programs  so maybe i need to stop with cleaning so much  but it did seem like site  forget me everytime

Airstream_Bill

I do not have that problem unless I let the browser clean cookies etc.

IPS Community Suite 4.xx.xxx itself does not log off anybody and never.
You will be logged off every time if Your connection changes, if it breaks or You use dynamic IP addresses, for example VPS.
If You love deleting cookies, You will be logged off always after You close browser or computer.
Another thing is to remember Your login data, they are usually stored in two places. One is browser login data file (if is enabled to store) and the other is browser cookies file. But if You log off before close browser, then in cookie file will stored that You are logged off and next time You must log in again. The same happens always, if You have deleted cookies.
Cookies are there to save Your site preferences. If You like every time begin everything from beginning like first time visitor, delete cookies, if not do not delete. Let they help remember what and how You usually do on this site.

Cleansing browser worked for my iphone ? Will check if work on computer when I get home.

The wheird thing is all happened on the same day 

thanks for all feedbacks :)  problem solved

I know what happened to my computer cause I totally forgot that I was testing PrivaZer. but on my iphone still don't know yet.

wcSnwPX.png

By the way it cause all icons won't show on taskbar setting button don't work and end up that I have to reinstall my windows lol

didn't do a clean install just did it inside my windows so all settings and program still here.

• 2 weeks later...
I Am Negan

Its doing it to me on my iphone and my PC. Everything was fine up til a couple of days ago.

I Am Negan

I browse nsane on my PC and iphone. Could one be logging the other out? 

• Administrator
1 hour ago, Kerry4444 said:

I browse nsane on my PC and iphone. Could one be logging the other out? 

Yes, quite possible to be so.

While it's just a guess, you can try Tapatalk app and see if it can help you there.

I Am Negan

What's weird is i've done this since i joined. Then all of a sudden i had a problem.

• 4 weeks later...

The nsane reboot fixed my login problem. I stay logged in now.

• Administrator
15 hours ago, Kerry4444 said:

The nsane reboot fixed my login problem. I stay logged in now.

I went through some settings in deep right now, kind of server side. I came to know that server was originally configured, due to security reasons, to log one out when they use two different ISP. Meaning, if you are using ISP internet and then use mobile internet, it's likely that you will get logged out. However, I believe IPB 4.x, the one we are using for example, improved upon it and made it less likely to log users out I think.

Archived