Mozilla Firefox 54.0

jalaffa

Firefox is the award winning next generation browser from Mozilla. Firefox empowers you to browse faster, more safely, and more efficiently than with any other browser. Make the switch today - Firefox imports your Favorites, settings and other information, so you have nothing to lose. Stop annoying popup ads in their tracks with Firefox's built in popup blocker. View more than one web page in a single window with this time saving feature. Open links in the background so that they're ready for viewing when you're ready to read them. Built with your security in mind, Firefox keeps your computer safe from malicious spyware by not loading harmful ActiveX controls. A comprehensive set of privacy tools keep your online activity your business.

Thanks to vissha for the update.

Download

• Replies 7
  • Views 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mozilla Firefox v54.0 en-US Repack

Note:
1- Set homepage to Google.com
2- Always ask you where to download files
3- Ask to save open tabs when you close Firefox with many tabs open
4- Compact Dark theme enabled
5- Command line switches: Auto install with Progress Only "/SILENT" Or Completely Silent "/VERYSILENT"
6- Enjoy!

32Bit (Size: 44 MB)

Site: http://www.mirrorcreator.com
Sharecode[?]: /files/0Q3TMPA7/Mozilla_Firefox_v54.0_32Bit_Repack.zip_links

64Bit (Size: 46.7 MB)

Site: http://www.mirrorcreator.com
Sharecode[?]: /files/0A2GN8W8/Mozilla_Firefox_v54.0_64Bit_Repack.zip_links

List cookies (a few examples):
{
	connect.facebook.net
	cyberfox.8pecxstudios.com X
	raw.githubusercontent.com
	shavar.services.mozilla.com
	staticxx.facebook.com
	stats.g.doubleclick.net
	syndication.twitter.com
	use.typekit.net
	www.facebook.com
	www.google-analytics.com
	www.waterfoxproject.org X
}

I had check it several times but I'm wonder : can I trust Ccleaner ? Perhaps Ccleaner made a mistake ? Because according to Ccleaner, the cookies aren't remove... and it can't be. What's wrong with my browser ?

There something new to disable (like in the past about the Firefox telemitry) ? Perhaps it's a bug and very soon Mozilla will publish it (Firefox_v54.01) ?

It's strange because :

• the browser (Waterfox and Cyberfox checked) didn't see them... The button Show cookies is on the page about:preferences#privacy and there are invisible (not listed).
  • A long time ago, I had configured it to refuse the third-party cookies and to remove (Clear history) them when I close it.
  • I haven't visited many of those website (I had joined a X to clarify which one).

What list this is, where did you got it? Why I ask? Because it (Your example) isn't Firefox cookies file.
How do you know that CCleaner does not delete Firefox cookies, and which ones of them it did not delete?
CCleaner erase absolutely everything, that at all is possible to deleted, if you only want to do this. And not only/simply delete, but also over write with zeros, with random data etc. It means wipe data for ever so that there isn't restore anything.

The latest Firefox 54.0.1 installers are here (so called tinderbox builds are updated almost every three days).

win32 | win64 

ff_54.0.1.jpg

I got the list via the Ccleaner Export. I had discover the trouble and the function yesterday.

1. Open Ccleaner
  2. Menu Options
  3. Then you just need to click on Cookies
  4. Move the cookies (select them inside (the left box) Cookies on Computer and put them in (the right box) Cookies to Keep)
  5. Select the cookies via the left-click, then you will see the function Export which can create the list (in one .txt file)
  6. PS : You can also create a full report : Menu Cleaner ---> Launch the Analyze ---> Select Firefox - Cookies ---> (again left-click) Save to text file...

No there's a confusion, because I had check it and confirm Ccleaner can remove them.

Nevertheless, apparently the browser didn't work fine... Perhaps one trouble with the update ? I don't understand why the cookies still exist... Once I had close the browser, normally nothing remain.

Thank you @Kalju, I will try.

So you can choose what to keep. what not, but you forgot that for each browser it is need to be configured separately, and not forget also that the browser stores cookies when you close site or if web browser feathers. If you delete cookies before closing browser, all cookies will stored later and they are always there.
And anyway, why all want to delete cookies always and everywhere? They are necessary. Delete only those that are not necessary or that trouble you.

No I don't forgot and I know the aim of the cookies. Otherwise I won't be connected...

No I don't block them everywhere (and like I said just the third-party cookies are blocked) and the answer could be resume In 2 words : security and privacy.

A lot of people don't want to be track by the social media (such as Twitter, etc) and receive spams (stats.g.doubleclick.net ---> ads, adware, etc).

That's why I don't understand how it could be ? I had never try to visit those websites (with Firefox and no I don't use another browser (like Opera, etc)...

Why Ccleaner could see them and not Firefox (like in this picture) ?

So far, the trouble :

• might be related to the Firefox Private Windows and the Do Not Track (DNT). Once the both are enable, it will reduce the amount of cookies but several remain (for now about 10)...
  • is also present on Firefox_v54.01 and Firefox_v56.0a1 (aka Nightly)
  • still exist because the function (Clear history) doesn't seem to work according to my memories... and it's sound like a bug.

Archived