Comodo Internet Security 10.0.1.6246

jalaffa

Comodo Internet Security offers 360° protection against internal and external threats by combining a powerful Antivirus protection, an enterprise class packet filtering firewall, and an advanced host intrusion prevention system called Defense+. Developed by one of the world's leading IT security providers, COMODO AntiVirus leverages multiple technologies(including on demand & on access scanning, email scanning, process monitoring and worm blocking) to immediately start protecting your PC. The new-look interface facilitates quick and easy access to all major settings, including the powerful and highly configurable security rules interface.

Thanks to SalaR for the update.

Download

• Replies 17
  • Views 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Comodo Firewall 10.0.1.6246 Offline Installer:

Site: https://www.upload.ee
Sharecode[?]: /files/7113334/Comodo_Firewall_10.0.1.6246.7z.html

freeforever03

Thanks for posting the Offline installer. This is for the 64 bit version. Do you have a link for the 32 bit version?

When you install the online version it saves the full setup on your PC. I installed it and found the install file and uploaded it. I have a 64-bit pc so my setup is 64-bit. Sorry i don't have the 32-bit version. As far as I know there is no link, they only offer online installs from their site.?

stylemessiah

Stopped using this some time ago now...bloated and full of things i got sick of turning off every time i installed it. Now i pay for a firewall thats just a firewall, which is what this USED to be...

You can get just the firewall.

stylemessiah
3 hours ago, Kerry4444 said:

You can get just the firewall.

Its still the full bloated download, the full bloated install, and you still have to turn off all the HIPS shit etc...so while you'd think its just the firewall, its not......

You must make sure you have checked make rules for safe applications in the settings.

Why not use Windows built-in firewall? Look for the rules, delete or edit them according to your taste. Comodo has been proved to be too hostile and intrusive towards your system and privacy.

2 hours ago, Kerry4444 said:

You must make sure you have checked make rules for safe applications in the settings.

That would prove a costly mistake if one tried  that stunt with COMODO — the last version recommended for enabling the Create rules for safe applications, was the venerable V3 (we are living in the era of the V10.)

15 minutes ago, dcs18 said:

That would prove a costly mistake if one tried  that stunt with COMODO — the last version recommended for enabling the Create rules for safe applications, was the venerable V3 (we are living in the era of the V10.)

Whats wrong with  Create rules for safe applications? Anyway you could just add IDM components to the block applications.

2 minutes ago, Kerry4444 said:
7 minutes ago, dcs18 said:

Whats wrong with  Create rules for safe applications? Anyway you could just add IDM components to the block list.

Wow, life is so easy.

19 minutes ago, dcs18 said:

Wow, life is so easy.

Sorry about that, I thought you were talking about   IDM Computer Solutions (i.e ultra edit, ultra compare.) I checked out the playground, some good stuff there. :cheers:

On 13/06/2017 at 4:55 AM, stylemessiah said:

Its still the full bloated download, the full bloated install, and you still have to turn off all the HIPS shit etc...so while you'd think its just the firewall, its not......

There is a backup/restore configuration option you know that ?

Archived