Best Music Player Android - SOLVED

eurotrash

Hi everyone, I bought PowerAMP and Smart Audiobook Player, but I heard people saying that Neutron and PlayerPro are better then PowerAMP.

My question is, should I buy Neutron or PlayerPro? If yes, which one?

Thanks in advance!

Edited by eurotrash

• Replies 8
  • Views 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• eurotrash

• PriSim

• Recruit

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, eurotrash said:

Hi everyone, I bought PowerAMP and Smart Audiobook Player, but I heard people saying that Neutron and PlayerPro are better then PowerAMP.

My question is, should I buy Neutron or PlayerPro? If yes, which one?

Thanks in advance!

I have no good experience about players , but if you heard it may be it is right so

Try it before you buy it :)

PlayerPro Music Player v4.0.1 [Paid]

Site: http://www.mirrorcreator.com
Sharecode[?]: /files/17QSHCI4/PlayerPro-4.0.1b144.apk_links

Need Neutron let me know ! also tell me which device you are using ! because Neutron player is device based !

1 minute ago, PriSim said:

I have no good experience about players , but if you heard it may be it is right so

Try it before you buy it :)

PlayerPro Music Player v4.0.1 [Paid]

Site: http://www.mirrorcreator.com
Sharecode[?]: /files/17QSHCI4/PlayerPro-4.0.1b144.apk_links

Need Neutron let me know ! also tell me which device you are using ! because Neutron player is device based !

Thanks for replying. I have a non-rooted Huwawei P8 Lite 2017

1 minute ago, eurotrash said:

Thanks for replying. I have a non-rooted Huwawei P8 Lite 2017

So you have arm based octacore core processor , which also supports arm64, but one thing here if you need Neutron player you need to root your phone for making some in device patches. So i suggest try Playerpro first.

Deadbeef - the best of the best (linux/android)!!! It is free & have supersound!

Edited by Viccy

Thanks for replying everyone! I guess I will try all those mentioned and then buy one of them. Thx again all!:)

Really depends on what you want. I can safely say I've tried a lot of players because I'm so damn picky about what I want. The best advice I can give would be to figure out what you really need in a player, and what are just additional features that are nice, but not crucial. Do you need a 20-band equaliser, or will an ordinary one do? Do you need themes, or do you like it simple? Do you need player lock screens, audio profiles, knobs, layouts, info, etc...

Neutron always had a better equaliser but was complicated and strange to get used to. PowerAmp is sort of the standard around which a lot of stuff is built for, so if compatibility is a criterion, you can't really go wrong. IMO, PlayerPro is for folks that like PowerAmp, but don't have it installed for some specific reason, like its average sound processing. Other well-known, but not too well-known players can't really compete with those three. The only ones who are left are contenders from the sidelines, based on what you need.

For example, if sound processing is the most important to you (DSP, soundstage, bass, clarity, etc), then you would need to root and install custom drivers. But if you're not rooted, and still want rich features, then I'd say JetAudio Player is the clear winner. If you love additional information (artist bio, song info, etc), then I think you'll love Black Player. If you want the same, only with a Windows Mobile theme, ZPlayer is the way to go. There are a lot more, once you determine what you need to be done well in a player.

On the opposite end of the spectrum, people seem to love the simplistic material design players like Phonograph. You set it up in 30 seconds, it's free, downloads artwork, and voila. You have a lot of these simple players buzzing around but Phonograph did manage to nail it down nicely. One thing I'd avoid is using "feature gimmick" players. Those players are just like Phonograph, only they have that one special feature that ought to set them apart (for example, some lame animation effect). That never works.