Sandboxie 5.20

anuraag

Sandboxie is a software uses isolation technology to separate programs from your underlying operating system preventing unwanted changes from happening to your personal data, programs and applications that rest safely on your hard drive. With it, you can secure your favorite web browser and block malicious software, viruses, ransom-ware and zero day threats by isolating such attacks in the Sandbox; leaving your system protected. You can also run your favorite email program in Sandboxie so you never have to worry about suspicious attachments or spear phishing attacks. It provides data protection as it restricts and blocks internet websites and programs from accessing your personal data (i.e. My Documents), files & folders on your system. With it, you can safely test and try new programs and applications within Sandboxie and prevent unauthorized changes to your underlying system that may occur. Sandboxie runs on all the latest operating systems, supports all major web browsers and comes with small footprint on the hard drive space with simple installation.

Thanks to dickmaster for the update.

Download

• Replies 31
  • Views 8.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
41 minutes ago, nethingoez said:

Waiting Sbiedrv.sys:rolleyes:

you can go this way

nethingoez
49 minutes ago, Togijak said:

you can go this way

not working:(

I am using  UUK patch

and

Sbiedrv.sys  for v 5.18

2017-06-07_163447.jpg

nethingoez
2 minutes ago, T3rM1nat0Rr3 said:

@nethingoez Are you trying to use the patched Sbiedrv.sys for 5.18 with 5.20?

If yes, that wont work.

Yes used  Sbiedrv.sys for 5.18

and

I tried using the patch only without  Sbiedrv.sys for 5.18

But unfortunately he did not succeed:(

T3rM1nat0Rr3
3 minutes ago, nethingoez said:

But unfortunately he did not succeed:(

And you're sure you entered the correct details into the patch?

Patch>Reboot>Run Patch (again)>Enter correct detail in the patch's entry fields...?

nethingoez
6 minutes ago, T3rM1nat0Rr3 said:

And you're sure you entered the correct details into the patch?

Patch>Reboot>Run Patch (again)>Enter correct detail in the patch's entry fields...?

Of course, sure

I know how to register completely<_<

nethingoez
27 minutes ago, Buffoon said:

5.20 Signed driver:

Site: https://www.upload.ee

Sharecode[?]: /files/7093332/sbie-patch-5.20-x86-x64.7z.html

source: rsload.net

Thank you so much

Its Working:D

2017-06-07_181308.jpg

7 minutes ago, BioHazard said:

Yes, it's working :)

does forced programs and forced folders actually work? Can you create multiple sandboxes? Regards.

7 minutes ago, Agent 86 said:

does forced programs and forced folders actually work? Can you create multiple sandboxes? Regards.

Sorry can't test now, on mobile.

And for those who want a PAF, I took the liberty and updated an old PAF to the latest version!

12 hours ago, nethingoez said:

not working:(

I am using  UUK patch

and

Sbiedrv.sys  for v 5.18

2017-06-07_163447.jpg

There are some settings wrong, I had the same problem at the beginning

13 hours ago, Agent 86 said:

I can't say about forced programs, but the multiple sandboxes running concurrent apps is working fine with the "Shanghai domain of the Software Technology Co., Ltd"  signed prepatched drivers.

2 hours ago, Togijak said:

There are some settings wrong, I had the same problem at the beginning

I'm in the same boat as him. I wasn't able to use UUK for a while now, before that it worked perfectly, and every time I have to wait for the prepatched driver. After which the activator works fine.

As a fun fact, I've removed from both 5.20 divers, prepatched and the uuk patched, the digital signatures and compared them in a hex editor and they differ substantially. Around 264 bytes are different, but the offsets are the same, which means the prepatched version must have cracked something that invincea added to counter the uuk patch in the later versions.

@EM7

thank you for the post, it helps me to find the point (I think) I did not use prepatched drivers, I used dseo13b.exe

On 7/6/2017 at 4:52 PM, Buffoon said:

5.20 Signed driver:

Site: https://www.upload.ee

Sharecode[?]: /files/7093332/sbie-patch-5.20-x86-x64.7z.html

source: rsload.net

I have follow the README steps, but at last it says registered, but it needs to activate. I'm unable to activate. Plese, can anybody  tells me the correct procedure step by step, please?

16 minutes ago, fretless said:

I have follow the README steps, but at last it says registered, but it needs to activate. I'm unable to activate. Plese, can anybody  tells me the correct procedure step by step, please?

Look at this.

Site: http://www49.zippyshare.com

Sharecode[?]: /v/wEO6EoE5/file.html

monstertruckpa

i have 5 serials from promogiveaway for polony IP country. same karskersky  total security 1 license to polony.

On 6/7/2017 at 11:37 AM, Agent 86 said:

everything seems to be working perfectly! awesome thread! :clap: 

spinalgr1998
On 7/6/2017 at 8:29 PM, DoomStorm said:

And for those who want a PAF, I took the liberty and updated an old PAF to the latest version!

Thank you for the paf version but it did't work to my pc.

hmmm...I remember not too long ago when it was forbidden to post SBie and its meds outside of the fallout bunker. Sbie developer was on here trying to protect his goods and takedowns were issued. Now it is all OK? hmmm... :think: I wonder what has changed!

shouldn't be open to non vips member,

shouldnt and couldnt...2 different things my friend! :coolwink:

Archived