hello, I can't chamge my username

Franky GTB

Franky GTB

hello, I'm newby in this great forum, and I've just make a bad mistake: my username is "Franky fu** bollywood star".

but I can't change this wonderful username in my account setting,  could Admins help me please ?

• Replies 12
  • Views 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What were you smoking :lol: pretty sure only staff can help you, i tried to change mine also but couldn't find any way. Besides Pork Chop was already taken

Okay, an administrator may be able to help you.

< Deleted >

5 hours ago, Franky fu** bollywood star said:

hello, I'm newby in this great forum, and I've just make a bad mistake: my username is "Franky fu** bollywood star".

but I can't change this wonderful username in my account setting,  could Admins help me please ?

27 minutes ago, adi said:

Okay, an administrator may be able to help you.

If you don't get any help, then follow the following steps:

(1) Get another email account (other than your current one).

(2) Register using a user name (respectable?) with the newly created email account..  ;)

(3) Optional: delete your existing f..king account.

(4) If you did 3, then you may change your email for the new account to your current email.

Good luck (in ending your nightmare).   :flowers:

1. You can not change some user information, and you must ask the administrator to modify them. One of these is display name (before, if was IPB 3.x in use, was two - username and display name).
  2. Members are only permitted to have a single user account.
  3. Duplicate user accounts may be removed or other sanctions imposed, without notice. Occasionally users that haven't been active in over a year and haven't made a single post may be removed.
  4. We do not remove member accounts upon request.

Guidelines

On 6/6/2017 at 4:13 PM, Kalju said:

You can not change some user information, and you must ask the administrator to modify them...

Thanks.

Franky GTB

excuse me for this  montypythoned username, there are a lot of problems in this little grain of  Universe sand , that just an autocensored but cryptically username does not  lead to stormy debates; we've alredy a simply solution,:to change username with admin help ,

that' s  all folks, don't worry , be happy.

On 8/6/2017 at 10:45 PM, 46&2 said:

I like ur user name....keep it.
kBIeldo.gif

thanks a lot from ex "Franky fu** bollywood star " now renamed as  "Franky GTB "  where GTB  modestly means  " Franky Goes To  Bollywood ", I do suppose

you are a " person of interest humor ", so I'd just tell to you that "bollywood star"  mentioned  in  previous one username was : Priyanka Chopra, do you know her? what do you think her artistic skills are like ? 

7 hours ago, Franky GTB said:

... now renamed as  "Franky GTB "  where GTB  modestly means  " Franky Goes To  Bollywood "..., I do suppose

... Priyanka Chopra, do you know her? ...

< Deleted > :D

4 hours ago, Franky GTB said:

thanks a lot from ex "Franky fu** bollywood star " now renamed as  "Franky GTB "  where GTB  modestly means  " Franky Goes To  Bollywood ", I do suppose

you are a " person of interest humor ", so I'd just tell to you that "bollywood star"  mentioned  in  previous one username was : Priyanka Chopra, do you know her? what do you think her artistic skills are like ? 

Spoiler

I think she's a milk tank 

In Jest:

Methinks, you cant' change your name
Because you can't change the title.

no member-moderator-administrator to blame
Such a easy-difficult job, swear on my babble.   ;)

Archived