TeamViewer 12.0.78313

jalaffa

To prevent your Teamviwere ID being blacklisted refain from using CRACKS.. Just use the FREE Version

On 6/10/2017 at 4:29 PM, knowledge said:

much as i hate to say this but its best not use patched versions or cracked version  in time may have problems i have seen

• Replies 29
  • Views 9.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
shwescorpion
On 6/11/2017 at 11:18 AM, csicsu46 said:

i SOLVED !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! with the Change_Sid 64 file !!! runned as admin, restarted the machine, then my team number changed.. and OK ALL !! THX TO DELTAFOX also !!!in the Teamviewer web added this ne number and OK ALL there.. yeeeeeeeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh !!!!!! no mac adress chage happend hehe :)

Finally u got it ....

;)

• 3 weeks later...
stylemessiah

Wasting your time, none of the "patches" will work anymore.....

Theyve gotten smarter at TV

Use personal/free or buy it

• 3 weeks later...
On 11-6-2017 at 6:48 AM, csicsu46 said:

i SOLVED !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! with the Change_Sid 64 file !!! runned as admin, restarted the machine, then my team number changed.. and OK ALL !! THX TO DELTAFOX also !!!in the Teamviewer web added this ne number and OK ALL there.. yeeeeeeeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh !!!!!! no mac adress chage happend hehe :)

please explain the process; I have the cracked files but I don't understand where and how to replace the original file in which program (explanation in nfo is very vague)

• 2 weeks later...
On 2017. 07. 18. at 7:11 PM, Skunk1966 said:

please explain the process; I have the cracked files but I don't understand where and how to replace the original file in which program (explanation in nfo is very vague)

just run change sid 64 file, when the teamviewer.exe stopped. and everything goes OK. :) restart pc.. and thats all..

Archived