kgpian

• Replies 7
  • Views 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@kgpianIt's up now. Check again.

@donkey-girl: Here is the page look like:

VLC (VideoLAN) Media Player 2.2.6

The VideoLAN project targets multimedia streaming of MPEG-1, MPEG-2, MPEG-4 and DivX files, DVDs, digital satellite channels, digital terrestial television channels and live videos on a high-bandwidth IPv4 or IPv6 network in unicast or multicast under many OSes. VideoLAN also features a cross-platform multimedia player, VLC, which can be used to read the stream from the network or display video read locally on the computer under all GNU/Linux flavours, all BSD flavours, Windows, Mac OS X, BeOS, Solaris, QNX, Familiar Linux. VideoLAN is free software, and is released under the GNU General Public License. It started as a student project at the French École Centrale Paris but is now a worldwide project with developers from 20 countries.

Homepage

Changelog

Download | Windows, 2.2.6 - 32-bit

Download | Windows, 2.2.6 - 64-bit

Download | Linux, 2.2.6

Download page | Mac, 2.2.5.1

Download | Portable

Download | Android

@kgpian I tried several times and all were success - page loads properly in nsanedown.

Try clearing cache and then visit the link.

FYI: I've copy-paste the page contents from nsanedown. Yes, the links were incorrect when I posted first. Now, I've corrected in this post too - "/last/" is replaced with "/2.2.6/"

donkey-girl

still 404

@vissha

The links except for the homepage and changelog isn't not working. And also there is no news about vlc 2.2.6 release anywhere yet.

24 minutes ago, kgpian said:

@vissha

The links except for the homepage and changelog isn't not working. And also there is no news about vlc 2.2.6 release anywhere yet.

Confirmed, links not working ATM.

Still 404. Frontpage staffs will fix this issue.

Works for me now !

• Administrator

Topic marked as solved.

Archived