Manchester Arena attack: 22 dead and 59 hurt

kasper

• Administrator

You guys know something, international politics is completely crappy, admit it and move along. The truth is, everyone have got dirt in their hands, some willingly some unwillingly. All done to grab power or region for themselves. Arguing over it does not take away anything from it. What's important is that we as common people do not divide ourselves and let bad actions of leaders justify ourselves here.

• Replies 56
  • Views 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
51 minutes ago, DKT27 said:

... international politics is completely crappy ...

Knowest thou not why I in foreign countries
Roamed about for a long time?
I went away from the distress of the [.] because I saw
The world entangled like the hair [..];
They were all human beings, but
Like wolves sharp-clawed, for shedding blood.

When I returned I saw the country at rest,
The tigers having abandoned the nature of tigers.
Within a man of good disposition like an angel,
Without an army like bellicose lions.
Thus it happened that first I beheld
The world full of confusion, anxiety and distress;
Then it became as it is in the days of the just Sultan
Atabek Abu Bekr Ben Sa’d Zanki.

~ Saadi

15 hours ago, DKT27 said:

You guys know something, international politics is completely crappy, admit it and move along. The truth is, everyone have got dirt in their hands, some willingly some unwillingly. All done to grab power or region for themselves. Arguing over it does not take away anything from it. What's important is that we as common people do not divide ourselves and let bad actions of leaders justify ourselves here.

yep but if we manage to avoid the cat calling, it should all be fine & fun.

18 hours ago, saeed_dc said:

Groups, groups, groups...

You gotta get your head outta snow.

If a group dares and decides to rise, it's because they are getting support from the outside. since 2010 ISIS, which is backed by US, zionists and saudis, have been killing people, more than 300k by now. It's in the interest of those supporters to cause chaos around the Iran's border. because Syria IS Iran's ally. Since long time ago. just one of the instances was during the forces war on Iran from Iraq, when Syria allowed Iran to use their airspace for refueling, for attack on H3 airbase, one of the biggest air missions in the history.

ISIS was made by them to destabilize counties around Iran, that's their main purpose.

In Syria Assad bombed innocent people? oh you believe the fake story which was told in western news channels that Assad used chemical weapons against his own people, in the time when he was already winning and there is no logical reason to do it. also UN already emptied their chemical weapons and confirmed it. 

US selling weapons and illegal weapons to saudis

Boy next time watch what and who you accuse for being brainwashed. you still watch news from the west. that explains everything.

sure man, ISIS was created to destabilize Iran, curiously, not much terrorist attack against iran interest, soil except for the shia being targetted is saudia, irak etc... but they do so cuz they believe you are infidels cuz of the way you practice islam.

ISIS created itself from the chaos caused by the US intervention in irak, ex saddam supporters, people who did not want/accept the solution given by the us for irak and wanted to create something else. and then you have people that like their view that will support them, not the other way round like you try to say.

you're very quick at saying to people hey you're brainwash by your western media, but you're axactly the same, you're just as brainwashed by your media, you blindly support the view of your government, your point of view on Yemen is showing that and your only argument on what is happening in syria is that what are told is false. but when assad/russia is bombing (and i'm not talking of the gas attack) some town, they kill innocent people too and will even call them terrorists when they might just be political opponents but according to you here it's fine, same thing happening in yemen and you're here crying ho this is so wrong

20 hours ago, DKT27 said:

This is a forum rule and in this small part of the society we should abide by that rule.

but apart from that, never underestimate the power that people has. those in charge, those people behind the scene understand this very well. that's why they are spending trillions of money to control and shape the way people think. it's called soft-war. you don't see bullets, instead you read, hear and think. 

For some reasons, I'm not gonna say some things in here.

4 hours ago, flitox said:

sure man, ISIS was created to destabilize Iran, curiously, not much terrorist attack against iran interest, soil except for the shia being targetted is saudia, irak etc... but they do so cuz they believe you are infidels cuz of the way you practice islam.

ISIS created itself from the chaos caused by the US intervention in irak, ex saddam supporters, people who did not want/accept the solution given by the us for irak and wanted to create something else. and then you have people that like their view that will support them, not the other way round like you try to say.

you're very quick at saying to people hey you're brainwash by your western media, but you're axactly the same, you're just as brainwashed by your media, you blindly support the view of your government, your point of view on Yemen is showing that and your only argument on what is happening in syria is that what are told is false. but when assad/russia is bombing (and i'm not talking of the gas attack) some town, they kill innocent people too and will even call them terrorists when they might just be political opponents but according to you here it's fine, same thing happening in yemen and you're here crying ho this is so wrong

You really need to improve your English. And it's Iraq not irak.

back to the topic, ISIS haven't done terrorist attacks against Iran? of course Iran never let's ISIS or anyone Bigger than them, to do terrorist attacks or harm us. +1000 Martys of Iran in the war against them isn't for nothing. 

You talk about Islam like you're an expert. let me ask you a very simple question, have you ever Even read Qur'an to know what it says? or just talking blindly and your mind and thoughts are affected by others?

Kid, reading through your replies makes me laugh. get your head ouuta your ass, asap.

22 minutes ago, saeed_dc said:

...  have you ever Even read Qur'an ...

Anecdote:

A fellow with a disagreeable voice happened to be reading the Quran, when a pious man passed near, and asked him what his monthly salary was.

He replied: 'Nothing.'

He further inquired: 'Then why takest thou this trouble?'

He replied: 'I am reading for God's sake.'

He replied: 'For God's sake do not read.'

If thou readest the Quran thus
Thou wilt deprive the religion of splendour.

~ Saadi

• Administrator

Well, I might well close it. I believe everyone has stated their opinions about it and this is getting too far an argument. Thread closed.

• DKT27 locked this topic

Archived