YouTube now allows anyone to live stream using its mobile app

DrKash

YouTube now allows anyone to live stream using its mobile app

Looks like the ability to live stream using YouTube's mobile app has been made more accessible. According to latest reports, the company has dropped the 1k subscriber limit altogether.

This means that now you can live stream even if you don't have a single subscriber. However, there are still a couple of requirements: the channel should be verified and should not have faced any live stream restrictions in the last 90 days.

The change has already started rolling out, although Google/YouTube is yet to officially confirm it.

gsmarena_001.png

Source : http://www.gsmarena.com/youtube_now_allows_anyone_to_live_stream_using_its_mobile_app-news-25087.php

• Replies 7
  • Views 844
  • Created
  • Last Reply

the joy of an bait to have something streamed, BUT very, very censured... :/ 

41 minutes ago, 0bin said:

What mantain servers up unless "something" pay back?

None of the streaming services are  really free they are ads or something thats why i'm using  systemwide adblock  with nuvolaplayer on Linux  witch is degoogled android  it works wonders lol

34 minutes ago, steven36 said:

None of the streaming services are  really free they are ads or something ...

Yup.

In this 21st Century, ads are in everyone's genes.

Look no further than this post, which is nothing but an ad (as it adds nothing, but it's free.)  ;)

9 minutes ago, 0bin said:

someone is recessive, means sometime is not the ads itself the problem but the spreaded malvertising abuse masked

With so many dominants, is it any wonder that recessive is emboldened also to rear its good-looking/ugly head?  ;)

3 hours ago, 0bin said:

Could you link some youtube video of that solution, I'm interested or link to the solution

I was thinking was some sort of security config, now I see, thanks

here is  the tut i used sorry no  YouTube link though

Block Ads and Malware Sites with a Unified Host File

http://www.linux-magazine.com/Online/Blogs/Productivity-Sauce/Block-Ads-and-Malware-Sites-with-a-Unified-Host-File

It will be like a glimpse of how someone world looks like or tried to look it like.

This may be a good product service if used correctly.

When I get really bored, sometimes I watch a Japanese live cam on a restaurant preparing sushi or maki, a coastal video or a busy street,

Maybe tomorrow I'll be able to watch someone views when walking down the street, looking at how their world works, how the people there behave and how interesting the place are. I'm not rich, can't afford to have a vacation abroad and I'm weak as I got a terminal disease, so I think I would benefit from this service.

• 11 months later...

but overall it's great, it shows the possibility of searching in every corner and expanding your consciousness. learn the unknown or simply avoid your reality, on the contrary, show your life to the world and share your impressions. There is always someone like you, and he will understand you.

Archived