AnyDVD 8.1.3.0

jalaffa

AnyDVD works in the background to automatically remove the copy protection of a DVD movie as soon as it's inserted into the drive, allowing you then to backup the movie using a DVD backup tool such as CloneDVD and CloneDVD mobile. You can also remove the RPC region code, thereby making the movie region free and viewable on any DVD player and with any DVD player software.

Thanks to Recruit for the update.

Download

• Replies 22
  • Views 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TheEmpathicEar

[Google Chrome users] U probably will have untick "Protect you and your device from dangerous sites" in Advanced Settings in order to download.

do not download this file, something is very fishy with it!

it's not an anydvd setup file, it's a self-extracting archive which includes two files:

- SetupVirtualCloneDrive5500.exe

- 1.exe

looks like their site was hacked or something.

-andy-

TheEmpathicEar
4 hours ago, AndyMutz said:

do not download this file, something is very fishy with it!

it's not an anydvd setup file, it's a self-extracting archive which includes two files:

- SetupVirtualCloneDrive5500.exe

- 1.exe

looks like their site was hacked or something.

-andy-

R U sure?? If U do not feel safe downloading the setup from the official RedFox site, where else would you go?

2 hours ago, sefton22 said:

BRD Patch v0.9 seems to work...

It does seem to work, although I only tested it briefly.

teddystacker
4 hours ago, maddoxx said:

It does seem to work, although I only tested it briefly.

Confirmed NOT working with the Brd .9 patch on a Blu ray disk. Yes , the patch applies. But if you actually try and decode a Blu ray disk you get the following error. This has been the case for a good few versions now.

Total size: 23563520 sectors (46022 MBytes)
Video Blu-ray label: Saturday_Night_Fever
Media is AACS protected!
Disc wants bus encryption!
AACS MKB version 57
Send Host Key failed (signature not accepted?)!
Problem connecting to AnyDVD update server!
ERROR processing Blu-ray disc!

46 minutes ago, Die said:

Brd patch with dvd works?

it should work with DVD's as think all BD's require online access

only tested on 1 DVD, but with previous versions, AnyDVD flags up "integrity check failed" or something along those lines due to the dll side-load/ registration bypass

teddystacker

I tested this with a 10 year old DVD (have not brought any for a decade)  and it DID decode it with the Brd patch. BUT I am almost 1000% sure that some of the more newer DVD's (that use funky protection schemes) wil require AnyDVD to go online and then the program will halt with a similar error message as to what I posted above.

"Send Host Key failed (signature not accepted?)!
ERROR processing"

T3rM1nat0Rr3
13 hours ago, TheEmpathicEar said:

R U sure?? If U do not feel safe downloading the setup from the official RedFox site, where else would you go?

It's all explained in this long thread. Something along the lines of a DNS cache server was hacked and redirecting to a fake redfox site:

https://forum.redfox.bz/threads/why-does-the-new-version-8-1-3-0-exe-show-like-this.72757/

https://forum.redfox.bz/threads/why-does-the-new-version-8-1-3-0-exe-show-like-this.72757/page-4#post-466962

TheEmpathicEar
6 minutes ago, T3rM1nat0Rr3 said:

I downloaded https://www.redfox.bz/download/SetupAnyDVD.exe from the download link at the top of this thread [from Nsanedown]. R U telling me I need to download another CLEAN copy and reinstall??

EDIT: I just scanned the installer by ESS and it was clean

T3rM1nat0Rr3
8 minutes ago, TheEmpathicEar said:

I downloaded https://www.redfox.bz/download/SetupAnyDVD.exe from the download link at the top of this thread [from Nsanedown]. R U telling me I need to download another CLEAN copy and reinstall??

If the file has a valid digital signature, it should be OK.

Hash values for file SetupAnyDVD8130.exe:

CRC32: c79c3158

MD5: 2628d8a2b1a9e025b39a29b32827e314

How come this program needs to go online so that it can work properly ? I'd need it only for hassle-free playback of DVDs and Blu-Rays but the thing is that sometimes I do visit places where I can't possibly get connected to the internet. So what, even if I buy AnyDVD I still won't be able to use it all the time because of this internet bullshit.

I clearly remember the old SlySoft AnyDVD HD didn't need to go online when I used it to watch Blu-Ray movies that had Cinavia embedded in them. It's true I'd downloaded those Blu-rays from torrent trackers but they were original untouched Blu-rays. Unfortunately they had Cinavia protection and without AnyDVD HD they were unwatchable since the audio would get muted after 15 - 20 minutes into the film.

1 hour ago, ShadyStan said:

I clearly remember the old SlySoft AnyDVD HD didn't need to go online when I used it to watch Blu-Ray movies that had Cinavia embedded in them. It's true I'd downloaded those Blu-rays from torrent trackers but they were original untouched Blu-rays. Unfortunately they had Cinavia protection and without AnyDVD HD they were unwatchable since the audio would get muted after 15 - 20 minutes into the film.

For the latest movies it always had to go online, it is nothing new.

teddystacker
1 hour ago, ShadyStan said:

How come this program needs to go online so that it can work properly ?

Two reasons:

1) Many NEW Bluray and DVD's use very complex (and changing) protection schemes (Screenpass being a prime example. Many BR's contain different new variants of this. Meaning that a online database has to be used.

2) Piracy control of the Anydvd program.

TheEmpathicEar
2 hours ago, ShadyStan said:

How come this program needs to go online so that it can work properly ? I'd need it only for hassle-free playback of DVDs and Blu-Rays but the thing is that sometimes I do visit places where I can't possibly get connected to the internet. So what, even if I buy AnyDVD I still won't be able to use it all the time because of this internet bullshit.

Cinavia? AnyDVD does not provide anything in and of itself to Repair/Remove Cinavia? If U use AnyDVD with CloneBD, it is supposed to be able to convert the "infected" HD audio to AC3, but that's all.

1 hour ago, TheEmpathicEar said:

Cinavia? AnyDVD does not provide anything in and of itself to Repair/Remove Cinavia? If U use AnyDVD with CloneBD, it is supposed to be able to convert the "infected" HD audio to AC3, but that's all.

I don't need AnyDVD to repair or remove Cinavia permanently. I don't need or use CloneBD either. The only use I have for AnyDVD is during the playback of a Blu-Ray or DVD movie to block the Cinavia protection. After I've done watching the Blu-Ray/DVD I usually delete it. 

TheEmpathicEar
8 minutes ago, ShadyStan said:

I don't need AnyDVD to repair or remove Cinavia permanently. I don't need or use CloneBD either. The only use I have for AnyDVD is during the playback of a Blu-Ray or DVD movie to block the Cinavia protection. After I've done watching the Blu-Ray/DVD I usually delete it. 

1. R U playing an original disc? Or, a copy?

2. I was not aware that AnyDVD had any effect on playback of a Cinavia infected disc?

[Or course, U R playing the disc on a PC (MS Windows)?]

7 minutes ago, TheEmpathicEar said:

1. R U playing an original disc? Or, a copy?

2. I was not aware that AnyDVD had any effect on playback of a Cinavia infected disc?

[Or course, U R playing the disc on a PC (MS Windows)?]

I usually play Blu-Rays downloaded from bittorrent trackers with Cyberlink PowerDVD on my gaming laptop. But since those movies are actually the original Blu-Ray disc's content uploaded to bittorrent trackers some of the movies are plagued with Cinavia. So I let AnyDVD run in the background while watching the movie to block the bloody Cinavia. After that I delete the movie from my hard disk. I don't have a Blu-Ray drive to play original Blu-Ray discs so I have to download them from the net.

teddystacker
1 hour ago, koullis said:

AnyDVD HD 8.1.3.0

Site: https://www.mirrorcreator.com
Sharecode[?]: /files/A0OBCTOJ/SetupAnyDVD.rar_links

The Brd patch located in this archive NO LONGER Works - confirmed and tested by myself on MUTIPLE blue ray disks. Yes , the patch itself applies but blurays CANNOT be decoded by the program..

You receive the following error message..

Send Host Key failed (signature not accepted?)!
ERROR processing Blu-ray disc!

Archived