Green screen when Windows starts

ilcorsaro73

ilcorsaro73

Good evening to everyone I've a problem...After updating the drivers for my AMD radeon hd 7750 video card to the latest "AMD Crimson ReLive Edition 17.5.2" version of my PC screen with windows 10 creators update build 1703 during the "power on self test" It suddenly becomes green this up to the loading of windows 10 I also tried installing previous versions of drivers like "build 2219.165.1" but the problem remains the video card works properly only with crimson build 21.19.137.514 drivers in November 2016 and is connected Via hdmi cable to my monitor ilyama 22 "in fhd what can depend? What can I do? thanks in advance for the answers

• Replies 6
  • Views 914
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ilcorsaro73
17 minutes ago, sefton22 said:

try changing the cable or use a different port, if the problem still occurs do a full uninstall of the drivers using Display Driver Uninstall and try and install the older drivers again or try system restore

I've already tried to uninstall old drivers with display driver uninstall and reinstall new but nothing to do 

ilcorsaro73
15 hours ago, Batu69 said:

Topic moved from jokes & funny stuff forum.

why you move my topic Green screen when Windows starts in jokes & funny stuff forum ????? it's a problem not a joke

1 minute ago, ilcorsaro73 said:

why you move my topic Green screen when Windows starts in jokes & funny stuff forum ????? it's a problem not a joke

Batu69 moves from jokes to software chat ! Check again !

Archived