Bitdefender Internet Security 2017 -free for 1 year

Petrovic

• Replies 128
  • Views 11.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@Nsaners! Install first time or Reinstall - Pls use the offline installers and guide here:

Looks cool  8)

Just for test...I do not need it....:pirate:

7JvvJ1g.png

Non English post and thanks post has been removed.

Non English:

Members are asked to ensure their interactions (posts, PM's, shouts and status updates) are consistent with 'normal writing' in the English language.

Thanks post:

Like on most online forums the use of the 'Like / Thanks' button is preferred over simply posting 'Thanks' or something similar. Making an excessive amount of posts which add little to nothing to a topic might result in a post count reduction.

To new members:

Please take a time to read Forum Guidelines.

2 hours ago, Hacknhotq said:

180 day not  1 year

6 months +6 additional free months *

Capture.PNG

6 hours ago, stonewall said:

site not found...

5 hours ago, Error0101 said:

Seems ended

Spoiler

Capture.jpg

1 hour ago, mrwill said:

404,  the campaign ended.

the campaign ended -> lol lol.gif lol.gif lol.gif 

34708743186_2268cc864a_o.png

rusirucreat
1 hour ago, Error0101 said:

Hi @coua, I've just tried with Freedome VPN and work fine :D

are you sure? I tried as well. but It's not working for me :(

The gift no longer works apparently, just had yesterday to be able to recover several accounts. I like to collect the keys

:wub:

1 hour ago, boulawan said:
The gift no longer works apparently, just had yesterday to be able to recover several accounts. I like to collect the keys

Are u saying the trick doesn't work for any promo? Or are u referring only to this promo? Or are u referring only to the earlier promo?

Also, what's the activation period to add activation code to central? - which I asked earlier.

@boulawan What? Note: It's not about ur trick.
We earlier had activation period for 5-7 days for computers and 2-3 days for mobile security. What is that email we get after few days "Use it or lose...." and it is still coming for 90 days activation code if we didn't activate/use it in central ac...

Are u saying, we should get login.bitdefender..... url to be kept for this promo too?

Now, this is about ur trick.... What I've quoted here is ur comment and it says no longer works but ur next reply says it works?

Good evening to you Vissha, I think there is no time limit to activate 180x2 BIS, in my old post for 180 days BTS accounts, my method always works which has been copied on other forums for Do not quote them, so this should work for this last giveaway

;)

Always works for my last comment, by disabling the vpn just before clicking on "bitte hier klicken" and using any vpn

I couldn't get license depite having mail. Probably cos I already had Bitdefender Total Security left for 2 months. I will follow you guys to get keys when my subscription ends. Eyes on you!:D

DarkSlayer

Try again later. I tried several times today, and I always get this message. Can someone be kind enough to send me two keys, please?

1 hour ago, DarkSlayer said:

Try again later. I tried several times today, and I always get this message. Can someone be kind enough to send me two keys, please?

what is the message ?

5 hours ago, boulawan said:

i also like to collect the key 574d1e9df03bb.jpg

3 hours ago, DarkSlayer said:

is one of the messages that you have ? 574d1e9df03bb.jpg 

if you get first image, all you have to do that is  you need to change correct disposable e-mail service address to get key 

if you get second image, one IP - Germany can get maximum three key, if you want more, just change another IP - Germany to get more three key next 

34602818732_d62e288cba_o.png

34379555350_02a3b9d704_o.png

Archived