Freshon (TVT) has closed... permanently.

BEngEE

HI5AHU.png

Another one...

Sysop announcement...

2017-05-18 14:43:21 - Game over

Dear users:

We are shutting the website down due to the lack of interest.This is no longer a fun activity and the old members simply have other things to focus on, like work and families. We like to thank each member that was present in the comunity we built and maintained for a decade.

That's all folks!

/signed Staff

Forum staff response...

Dear TvT users,

as you all know from the announcement, the sysops of Freshon have decided to discontinue this tracker. We, the staff, didn't know of this until they made the public announcement, so this all comes a bit rushed.
Luckily the Morethan.tv, Nebulance.io and PrivateHD.to staff decided to take Freshon refugees. Morethan.tv is a tracker focused on TV and movie content, Nebulance.io (formerly known as TransmitTheNet) is a TV only tracker and and PrivateHD is mainly focused on movies but with a growing TV section.
Thanks MTV, Nebulance and PrivateHD for doing this!

As I don't know how long Freshons servers will stay up, I suggest you to do this as quick as you can.

Another bad day, but get to the other sites now.

Good luck.

[Update]

Gone. Homepage...

The hamsters have died of shock. That's all folks, sorry.

---

• Replies 10
  • Views 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 hours ago, nIGHT said:

Rarbg.to got a very valuable comment section. lol! :tooth:

Rarbg is a shit site they changed the names of there Group too FGT and StutterShit  so all there stolen releases could not be identified with there sites name because everyone was catching on.  It all used to be tagged Rarbg..That is what sucks about Public P2P there is only one site with  high quality files every since PHD became private. unless it's a non English tracker and all that  RARBG crap is stolen from private trackers  and Non English Trackers But there re-encodes witch are not that great . But most any private tracker have high quality files..Nobody, went to RARBG when PHD  was public and in there heyday  Who's going fill there shoes when there gone? the messed up thing is I don;t care if they do get shut down lol

RARBG renamed another realase.

https://www.reddit.com/r/trackers/comments/3ntw3k/rarbg_renamed_another_realase/

They renamed so much stuff  that they renamed there Release Group  into 3 names.  :P

I can tell couple of not trust worthy teams for relabeling the torrents like FGT & RARBG. I don't understand why they doing it instead of just uploading the releases with the original tags ? The original encoder messaged FGT about not renaming his files and they responded with, shame you do not upload on public trackers !!! while the encoder doesn't have the resources to even upload on more than ONE private tracker lmao. Original releases are uploaded on TPB and KAT anyway though. You just get scene releases and well known p2p releases, no need to make effort trying to SELECT which is trusty and which is not.

https://www.reddit.com/r/torrents/comments/39atto/just_hear_me_out_who_are_the_best_public_uploaders/

• Administrator
On 22/5/2017 at 7:56 AM, steven36 said:

Rarbg is a shit site they changed the names of there Group too FGT and StutterShit  so all there stolen releases could not be identified with there sites name because everyone was catching on.  It all used to be tagged Rarbg..That is what sucks about Public P2P there is only one site with  high quality files every since PHD became private. unless it's a non English tracker and all that  RARBG crap is stolen from private trackers  and Non English Trackers But there re-encodes witch are not that great . But most any private tracker have high quality files..Nobody, went to RARBG when PHD  was public and in there heyday  Who's going fill there shoes when there gone? the messed up thing is I don;t care if they do get shut down lol

RARBG renamed another realase.

https://www.reddit.com/r/trackers/comments/3ntw3k/rarbg_renamed_another_realase/

They renamed so much stuff  that they renamed there Release Group  into 3 names.  :P

https://www.reddit.com/r/torrents/comments/39atto/just_hear_me_out_who_are_the_best_public_uploaders/

Interesting this. I did not know about this. Are site owners / staff doing this or are the uploaders responsible for this.

1 hour ago, DKT27 said:

Interesting this. I did not know about this. Are site owners / staff doing this or are the uploaders responsible for this.

I don't  think no one  knows  the answer too this. But i do know they made one release group so mad they quit releasing because they were stealing all there releases .  If everyone got mad like this that they steal off of and they quit they be nothing left that is how bad they steal . They give P2P a bad name.

• Administrator
37 minutes ago, steven36 said:

I don't  think no one  knows  the answer too this. But i do know they made one release group so mad they quit releasing because they were stealing all there releases .  If everyone got mad like this that they steal off of and they quit they be nothing left that is how bad they steal . They give P2P a bad name.

I see. I wonder if the site is worth to be blamed for it's users being idiots. I can understand the site did not act on it, but still, can they directly be blamed for it.

29 minutes ago, DKT27 said:

I see. I wonder if the site is worth to be blamed for it's users being idiots. I can understand the site did not act on it, but still, can they directly be blamed for it.

well for years they tagged there name too it  once you get a bad  rap and all you're pure blu-ray  ,Itunes videos , some releases from the German scene and most all releases from Asia are still renamed it's hard too change the opinion of them . I was always told if it  quacks like duck it is a duck . And rarbg may be dressed like a sheep now but there still wolves eating all the chickens . Retag , Remux and re encode and giving you loads of trash in there uploads advertising there site is all there good for. 

Even when i download from x265 encoders if they used them as a source i have to remove the advertising tags from the mkv a lot of times. :)

• Administrator
12 minutes ago, steven36 said:

well for years they tagged there name too it  once you get a bad  rap and all you're pure blu-ray  ,Itunes videos , some releases from the German scene and most all releases from Asia are still renamed it's hard too change the opinion of them . I was always told if it  quacks like duck it is a duck . And rarbg may be dressed like a sheep now but there still wolves eating all the chickens . Retag , Remux and re encode and giving you loads of trash in there uploads advertising there site is all there good for.  :)

I see. Again, did not know about that. The content has always been nice. Though I doubt I have downloaded anything from them.

58 minutes ago, DKT27 said:

I see. Again, did not know about that. The content has always been nice. Though I doubt I have downloaded anything from them.

They do have nice stuff  but  they don't supply there own sources and they don't  respect  those who release high quality and hard too find stuffs tags ..only thing they don't retag is easy to find stuff and there own reencodes that are done by a bot witch are not very good. I think the whole site is ran by bots lol.

If you ever been too private p2p you learn only some stuff is uploaded by a real person and some groups are bots lol. The high quality stuff  can be found  on  some forums not retagged  but the catch 22 is you need to buy a filehost but on some  private p2p there free leech. I don't  have the Internet speed too dl 25 gb and 30 gb releases but i have friends  who do download them. RARBG  has been known too steal from the WEB  as well so i think they have premium leech .

Blogs and web uploaders steal from p2p  all the time some do it 24/7  some blogs have bots some are real uploaders  and  RARSG steals too and most p2p sites have bots who upload and some even can encode. Most all release are done by remote and only been uploaded once for years there has been no need  too download a file unless you want too watch it.

When release blogs started out they was news sites only then they got brave enough to post releases in public it use to take  them a week or 2 get some raipdshare links with a 700mb file and then remote cane along and filehost started paying cash and  so did releases everywhere 24/7.

Archived