Welcome to nsane.forums

Welcome to nsane.forums, like most online communities you need to register to view parts of our community or to make contributions, but don't worry: this is a free and simple process that requires minimal information. Be a part of nsane.forums by signing in or creating an account.

• Access special members only forums
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates

Please note: Unfortunetely due to some server side issues, registration via Hotmail / Outlook email addresses do not work, members are requested to use some other email addresses like Gmail to register here.

Sign in to follow this  
bayaloyo

Seed4.Me VPN for FREE

bayaloyo    2
bayaloyo

https://seed4.me/

6 Months License

Features

■ Encrypted Wi-Fi connection

Our private encryption ‘tunnel’ prevents hackers from stealing your data via public/open WiFi ‘hotspot’ networks. Secure your WiFi and privacy.

■ Private, anonymous browsing

Browse the web anonymously and privately. Your internet connection will look like it originates from a different location. Use it to unblock and anonymize your access to geo-restricted web content.

■ Choose country

If you travel and need web access from different locations, you may find some sites blocked, but you can unblock websites. Use our servers located in multiple countries (e.g. UK, USA, etc.) to access more web content from your phone, as your shown geo-IP address will be different from the real one.

■ Automatic VPN reconnect

Do not worry about leaking your data. VPN can be turned on in automatic mode to establish a VPN connection right before any data is sent to the Internet.

Edited by bayaloyo
  • Like 2

Togijak    1,549
Togijak

Only today 6 months VPN for free

djbvt10dxs23sy67c.jpg

Edited by Togijak
  • Like 1

IronY-Man    161
IronY-Man

already got it on 2 May GA but in comparison to others its EU [except Germany ] servers are pretty slow and its an average vpn IMHO !

BioHazard    1,246
BioHazard

I tried it also, it's no that good.

Togijak    1,549
Togijak

I also would not pay for that quality

bsvols    15
bsvols

:shit: Well, I signed up, they claim I have 184 days left - BUT  it will never connect or allow me to change countries in th app (Windows). I NEW I should have used a fake email! :fist: