Seed4.Me VPN for FREE

bayaloyo

https://seed4.me/

6 Months License

Features

■ Encrypted Wi-Fi connection

Our private encryption ‘tunnel’ prevents hackers from stealing your data via public/open WiFi ‘hotspot’ networks. Secure your WiFi and privacy.

■ Private, anonymous browsing

Browse the web anonymously and privately. Your internet connection will look like it originates from a different location. Use it to unblock and anonymize your access to geo-restricted web content.

■ Choose country

If you travel and need web access from different locations, you may find some sites blocked, but you can unblock websites. Use our servers located in multiple countries (e.g. UK, USA, etc.) to access more web content from your phone, as your shown geo-IP address will be different from the real one.

■ Automatic VPN reconnect

Do not worry about leaking your data. VPN can be turned on in automatic mode to establish a VPN connection right before any data is sent to the Internet.

• Replies 5
  • Views 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

already got it on 2 May GA but in comparison to others its EU [except Germany ] servers are pretty slow and its an average vpn IMHO !

:shit: Well, I signed up, they claim I have 184 days left - BUT  it will never connect or allow me to change countries in th app (Windows). I NEW I should have used a fake email! :fist:

Archived