[Reserved] edu mailbox obtain a temporary site

boulawan

This is the first of  hip-hop lodge blog to see. It was only made once in the QQ group. Not published in the blog.

Recently saw a lot of forums and blog are disclosed. It is an article of water it!

E-mail address: http://stu.isx.zeke.edu.lv:3000/

how to use

TB2JbK.n80lpuFjSszdXXcdxFXa_%21%21232373

Random prefix can be replaced, you can also choose oh. Password-free, directly receive incoming mail.

welfare

For example office365 Online

TB2WcW2qORnpuFjSZFCXXX2DXXa_%21%21232373

Receive verification code after refresh

TB2WhCDn9BjpuFjy1XdXXaooVXa_%21%21232373

You can replace the prefix random mailboxes! !

Application Address: https://signup.microsoft.com/signup?sku=student

• Replies 5
  • Views 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I signed up a office account but when I installed office software. It said "Please contact your admin. It looks like they haven't assigned you a license for the Office desktop apps."

2 hours ago, HJSC said:

But the office package available to students is the online version...

Yup, I believe that only the online office apps work, for this new Education(Student) account, but Office 365 still needs a key.  Doesn't the personal account also allow use of online office apps?  So what xtras do ya get, by doing this?  Thanks in advance.

10 hours ago, front360 said:

Yup, I believe that only the online office apps work, for this new Education(Student) account, but Office 365 still needs a key.  Doesn't the personal account also allow use of online office apps?  So what xtras do ya get, by doing this?  Thanks in advance.

Yes, the online version of the office is the same as the personal accounts. I think the big differential is the 1TB of onedrive storage space.

Archived