Front Page Downloads - Please for the love of god - ban non-PC software from appearing

stylemessiah

stylemessiah

For the love of god, this is nsanedown, not mobilism

Anyone coming here kinda rightly assumes the downloads section is for PC downloads...we dont have Mac downloads in there either, why should bloody Android apps appear there..

Every damn day thats clogge dup with stuff people are reposting from mobilism...

Right now over half the entries are fricking Android apps...and it often happens

Enough, please.....

If you want Android apps, go to mobilism.....

• Replies 28
  • Views 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why?...Its a section of the board, there's several sections I don't ever look at...I have more important things to worry about than mobile apps!

20 minutes ago, BioHazard said:

:rofl:

we should have a poll on this.

why should there be a poll ? Mobile has there own download section . I dont even look at many topics with PC software  unless it's something I use  let alone look at Mobile software . I dom't install no Android emulator on my PC.  

jayesh30202
32 minutes ago, BioHazard said:

:rofl:

we should have a poll on this.

Poll would be unnecessary for this. Mobile postings appear only because there are mobile sections (apps/games) in the forum. Members who have problems with certain categories can directly browse their favourite sections.

1 minute ago, jayesh30202 said:

Poll would be unnecessary for this. Mobile postings appear only because there are mobile posting sections (apps/games) in the forum. Members who have problems with certain categories can directly browse their favourite sections.

That's right  some people may only have mobile Those downloads go back too 2014  so its few years too late too fuss about it now just because mobile has ms more updates than windows now . 

O yeah, " totally " agree : when we do not appreciate some things , we cannot ignore them , we need to ask to be prohibited....:tooth:

It is like on tv : we do not like all channels but, hey , we have the remote control....here we have mouse/touchpad & keyboard....;)

If today they prohibit Android apps  because of a few pro desktop  users ,tomorrow  they will  prohibit cracks in general  because of a few devs and Anti Piracy trolls . I'm  pro desktop and pro piracy but those Mobile apps dont bother me at all lol. If members made the rules here the site would of most likely folded long ago :P

The so called cracks, we call medicines here, are the main reason most people joined this forum since long time ago, you also learn this from many profiles where they mention how they found this forum. 

I know this i been here since 2007 nsane himself the founder of this site made cracks for NOD32 , but other news sites like this example would be Softexia  use too allow cracks and banned them and went legit  and are still going . Don't forget  this is just a news site that allows cracks.

I seen Devs have there cracks banned from this site before  lol. It's like AX64 Time Machine the dev had the cracks removed from here and after that his development has been at a stand still .  This dont stop me from just downloading the installer from here and going too my bookmarks  or my other drive and getting a fix noway.

If they didn't have Android apps here they would lose views and people would go elsewhere too get them.anyway. It's like Softexia I  never go there anymore but some still do.

1 hour ago, clubhouse said:

lol

Perhaps, we should first have a poll on having a poll (or not)?   ;)

LoL.  :lmao:

He doesn't like mobile apps and maybe mobile news, we've learnt something, nothing important, but he needed to vent...Job done, and the world happily spins on.

4 minutes ago, adi said:

Perhaps, we should first have a poll on having a poll (or not)?   ;)

LoL.  :lmao:

I think your post about a poll on having a poll should have a poll.

lol it's like a poll already, at least I know what everyone is thinking .:cheers:

19 minutes ago, clubhouse said:

I think your post about a poll on having a poll should have a poll.

Agreed!

Wanted to say that in my post; but it'd not have been appropriate for me to say it there.  Hence your post did that beautifully! 

Need I say, we need another poll about "your post about a poll on having a poll should have a poll."   :lmao:

14 minutes ago, BioHazard said:

lol it's like a poll already, at least I know what everyone is thinking .:cheers:

It's a-okay to ask for a poll, BioHazard.  :cheers:

7 minutes ago, BioHazard said:

No it always  these post lead  to one thing  getting closed . I never seen were a poll ever changed anything at this site ..Only thing i seen change things at this site were arguments between members. Some of the admins here are pro mobile  and so are some of the top posters . Why should some who never post anything but negative feedback be allowed too dictate how this site rolls?

4 minutes ago, adi said:

Agreed!

Wanted to say that in my post; but it'd not have been appropriate for me to say it there.  Hence your post did that beautifully! 

Need I say, we need another poll about "your post about a poll on having a poll should have a poll."   :lmao:

It's a-okay to ask for a poll, BioHazard.  :cheers:

It was a suggestion, personally I didn't really care :)

2 minutes ago, BioHazard said:

It was a suggestion, personally I didn't really care :)

It was already so clear (the smiley) in your post.

Thanks for a good laugh -- a rarity in these fora.  :flowers:

I seen a post  like this  a few years ago and it was about stopping  people from copy and pasting news in the news section of the board the topic just got closed in the end . If  members made the rules here  they would be no one posting anything lol.

10 minutes ago, steven36 said:

... If  members made the rules here  they would be no one posting anything lol.

Who is (are) the rule maker(s)?

Without members, what'd they make rules for?

:lmao: 

[This forum is of the members, for the members, by the members!]

1. there are some who come here to only too read news.

2. there are some who come here only to  download desktop software

3.  there are some who come here to just download mobile apps.

4  There are some who read the news and download.

5. So killing sections of the board would be unfair too some in the community .

5 minutes ago, steven36 said:

... So killing sections ...

(Sooner or later, it happens).  ;)

Breathing in, breathing out,
Moving forward, moving back,
Living, dying, coming, going —
Like two arrows meeting in flight

[...]

~ Gesshu Soko

20 minutes ago, adi said:

(Sooner or later, it happens).

Yes when the site closes down. But there are sections of this board that use too be jumping were no one has posted very much  in years . It's not they shut any section down  it's people get burned out and move on and  most of the time they get replaced by new members but things like codeing topics has mostly died out over the years but the section is still open.

at least they should be branded (Windows, Linux, Android, Apple)... maybe through an icon.

the point is that it's getting messy.

Archived