VLC (VideoLAN) Media Player 2.2.5.1

jalaffa

On 12-05-2017 at 8:06 PM, SPECTRUM said:

DVD playback is ok, make sure your video driver is fully updated and that hardware acceleration decoding and deinterleaced settings are in automatic mode inside VLC settings.

No, it's VLC. Version 2.2.4 doesn't have the problem.

BTW, DVDs do play, but the menus are displayed incorrectly. If any one of you has he Ozzy DVD "memoirs of a madman", you can try it and you'll see what I mean.

• Replies 30
  • Views 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, acemnr suvwxz said:

Should I update or any issues?

DVD and Crop problem. The main features are broken! Stay on old version or you will have more problems instead of good consume.

acemnr suvwxz
5 minutes ago, BTJB said:

DVD and Crop problem. The main features are broken! Stay on old version or you will have more problems instead of good consume.

I was going to update...

Thanks for the heads up

On ‎13‎-‎05‎-‎2017 at 4:33 PM, jvidal said:

No, it's VLC. Version 2.2.4 doesn't have the problem.

BTW, DVDs do play, but the menus are displayed incorrectly. If any one of you has he Ozzy DVD "memoirs of a madman", you can try it and you'll see what I mean.

ah, now I know what you mean, is about the possitions for selections in the menues, well... they looks in wrong place, but when you select soemthing it works fine anyway.

It's not just the wrong position, it's that the mark that appears beside the selected chapter actually appears beside ALL chapters, so there's no way to know which one you are selecting.

Archived