LibreOffice 5.3.3

anuraag

LibreOffice is a productivity suite that is compatible with other major office suites and available on a variety of platforms. It is free software and therefore free to download, use and distribute. The goal is to produce a vendor-independent office suite with ODF support and without any copyright assignment requirements. LibreOffice is capable of performing the same tasks as every other office suite, from making calculations to drawing.

Thanks to SalaR for the update.

Download

• Replies 5
  • Views 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Airstream_Bill

What the heck is an *.man file.  That is what one gets when trying to download new Version either X86 or X64 from their site????

=============================

The above must be a NEW Feature of Microsoft EDGE browser.  Ha!  I used a different browser and the file had the correct extension.  Darn Microsoft.  

Portable LibreOffice 5.3.3 32-64 bit Multilingual Online

By PortableAppZ

Download Portable LibreOffice 32-64 bit Multilingual Online (0.3 MB)

Site: http://www.mediafire.com
Sharecode[?]: /file/ako9gkb5jfop4x1/LibreOffice_Portable_Multiversion_32-64-bit_Multilingual_Online.exe

Select language and enter: 5.3.3

English, Afrikaans, Arabic, Belarusian, Bulgarian, Bosnian, Catalan, Czech, Welsh, Danish, German, Greek, SpanishInternational, Estonian, Basque, Farsi, Finnish, French, Galician, Hebrew, Croatian, Hungarian, Indonesian, Icelandic, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Lithuanian, Latvian, Macedonian, Mongolian, Dutch, NorwegianNynorsk, Polish, Portuguese, PortugueseBR, Romanian, Russian, Slovak, Slovenian, Albanian, Serbian, Swedish, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Uzbek, SimpChinese, TradChinese

Online installer will download LibreOffice_5.3.3_Win_x86.msi (211 MB) and/orLibreOffice_5.3.3_Win_x64.msi (238 MB) and extract files
but you can also run the installer in the same location of the .msi and they will be used.
Extract and run LibreOffice*Portable.
Settings of installed LibreOffice should be preserved.

Airstream_Bill
5 hours ago, jvidal said:

I don-t know what you're doing, but the installers download perfectly.

Hi!  I suppose you were referring to my post  If I try to download LibreOffice  with Microsoft EDGE this is what I get. You will notice it has an estension of .man?????  I just used a different browser go get the *.msi

Capture.JPG

i still don't know what you did wrong, but i had no problem downloading the msi files with cyberfox+FDM

Archived