GIMP 2.8.22

anuraag

When it comes to high-end image manipulation, there are really only two options right now: Photoshop and GIMP. GIMP doesn't quite capture the usability and polish of Adobe's offering, but where it does beat Photoshop is in price - totally free and open source is a whole lot easier on the pocketbook than the $700 or so that a legal copy of Photoshop will run you. And even if it's not totally perfect, GIMP is full-featured enough for almost any photo manipulation needs you might have.

Thanks to ARMOUR for the update.

Download

• Replies 6
  • Views 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Portable GIMP 2.8.22 32-64 bit Multilingual

By PortableAppZ

Download Portable GIMP 32-64 bit Multilingual (69 MB)

Site: https://www.upload.ee
Sharecode[?]: /files/6998997/GIMP_Portable_2.8.22_32-64-bit_Multilingual.exe.html

Extract and run GIMPPortable.
Copy additional fonts in Data\GIMP\fonts
To change language, add GIMPLanguage=(one of the subfolders names in \App\GIMP\share\locale) in GIMPPortable.ini
If you drag'n drop a file on (or open with) GIMPPortable: it will be opened in GIMP.
Settings of installed GIMP should be preserved.

Does anyone know a source for the current 2.8 compatible G1MP-GAP (built for windows) ?

---

Nightly builds for Windows are available at darkrefraction.com. This is unstable software, please use it at your own risk.

According to this page, it seem's to exist... It's strange because right now, the website is empty (nothing (none files)).

It (Gimp Nightly) doesn't exist anymore ?

3 hours ago, Ecarion said:

According to this page, it seem's to exist... It's strange because right now, the website is empty (nothing (none files)).

It (Gimp Nightly) doesn't exist anymore ?

I don't see a build of GAP (from the official source that I linked) mentioned there, only GIMP.

No @BEngEE, sorry but you made a confusion... Because, no my post isn't an answer (for you) but one question related to GIMP. What happened ? Because there's nothing left and I'm just wonder.

Besides the fact, I didn't mention you or the GAP.

What's is the GAP ? Basically, I rather to say that I don't have a clue (or idea until today)... and I'm not familiar with GIMP.

Ah okay, when I read "it seems to exist", I thought something else, no problem though.

GAP = Gimp Animation Package; an add on system that enables animations to be created in GIMP.  I supplied the link to the source above, and i wondered if anyone knows who has compiled it for Windows or is able to.

Archived