Malwarebytes 3.1.2.1733

anuraag

Malwarebytes is a next-generation antivirus replacement. Malwarebytes is the first of its kind for home users, employing four independent technology modules—anti-malware, anti-ransomware, anti-exploit, and malicious website protection—to block and remove both known and unknown threats. Malwarebytes has been engineered to provide the most effective layered approach of prevention, detection and remediation technologies. Malwarebytes detects malware automatically, before it can infect, shields vulnerable systems and software from exploit attacks, stops ransomware attacks before your data is held hostage, prevents access to and from known malicious webpages, Detects and removes malware and advanced threats, removes rootkits and repairs the files they damage.

Thanks to Petrovic and boulawan for the update.

Download

• Replies 41
  • Views 13.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
48 minutes ago, anuraag said:

Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware

I think for 3 version it may not be using anti-malware anymore

[Repack] Malwarebytes Anti-Malware v3.1.2.1733-Pre-activated [Multilang] dance.gifdance.gifdance.gif

Site: https://sendit.cloud
Sharecode[?]: /bi8zpcdc0nj1

For OS 64-bit not working in first time: run setup twice

@coua I tested on vm windows 10 x64 insider it's working.

however i did have to run setup twice. first time it was a free version.

second time it was premium.

T3D7rnr.png

Can we bring License from version 3.0.6 to this version?

===============

Update: Awesome! We completely bring license from version 3.0.6  to this version and we needn't re-activated it.

shorty6100

What's the general feedback on this? I tried 3.0 and it was a mess. Buggy, slowdowns, etc. Despite the Webroot debacle, I am having no issues with it and have been happy with it for years, now. Reason why I am asking, I am thinking of installing it on a family members PC as I have a lifetime license for it collecting dust......

These years, when we were happy with MBAM, are now gone, 3.0.5.1299 was latest version what worked.

software182
13 hours ago, Kautsar_KRj said:

I think for 3 version it may not be using anti-malware anymore

You know what, i've been saying that since 2016

But hey ! it's just a name, isn't it ? :lol: 

Tried it on virtual-machine, its activated , with the URET 1.6-medicin, still it keeps saying ; " can not connect with the licence-server "

Uninstalled previous 1.8-version first , rebooted and used the medicin, installed it , its activated, but this annoying message keeps coming everytime starting the program...............!

3 hours ago, Pete 12 said:

They were much better in the past , they chanced to bloated , headache-giving crap !

If you love your rig, then dont install this s**t , or you will regret it.............:(

No Pete, the first beta releases of v3 were giving you headache, this version is much better, no problems at all.. ^_^

" can not connect with the licence-server ".........should I cleaned the hostfile first, before installing   ??

This soft was good but now it 's a big probleme.I uninstall the previous version with Total Uninstall but many files are corrupted or deleted ! I cannot repair my OS (Windows 10 Entreprise x 64).I just install a fresh version of Windows because the previous one is irrecoverable !

Résultat de recherche d'images pour "interdit"

20 minutes ago, DrKash said:

This soft was good but now it 's a big probleme.I uninstall the previous version with Total Uninstall but many files are corrupted or deleted ! I cannot repair my OS (Windows 10 Entreprise x 64).I just install a fresh version of Windows because the previous one is irrecoverable !

Wow.  :(

Any workaround Pete 12's problem?

20 minutes ago, adi said:

Wow.  :(

Any workaround Pete 12's problem?

No idea.

Stop using this crap.It Consumes a lot of the resource too....

I have kaspersky Internet Security now , it's the best. No need for other protection.

52 minutes ago, DrKash said:

Stop using this crap...

Understand the sentiment (having to reinstall Windows  :(). 

Many are using it, however, it seems, without problems.  :mellow:

Enjoy KIS!   :flowers:

" This soft was good but now it 's a big probleme.I uninstall the previous version with Total Uninstall but many files are corrupted or deleted ! I cannot repair my OS (Windows 10 Entreprise x 64).I just install a fresh version of Windows because the previous one is irrecoverable ! "........................same problem here !

I did all these operations in a Try-modus , so after reboot ,nothing happened ! If you made a system-backup you could repair without reinstalling Windows............

Still no solution for " can not connect with the licence-server ".........??:(

When removing the hostfile made by the URET-medicin, you immediately lose your licence when starting the program .

1 hour ago, Pete 12 said:

" This soft was good but now it 's a big probleme.I uninstall the previous version with Total Uninstall but many files are corrupted or deleted ! I cannot repair my OS (Windows 10 Entreprise x 64).I just install a fresh version of Windows because the previous one is irrecoverable ! "........................same problem here !

I did all these operations in a Try-modus , so after reboot ,nothing happened ! If you made a system-backup you could repair without reinstalling Windows............

Still no solution for " can not connect with the licence-server ".........??:(

When removing the hostfile made by the URET-medicin, you immediately lose your licence when starting the program .

did you try @coua repack?

Same problem with this "licence-server"..............

Besides, what will happen if they have next program-update ?

8 hours ago, BioHazard said:

did you try @coua repack?

The soft works, but when I unistalled it ,Windows files are deleted or corrupted because of it.

I haven't use Malwarebytes since version 3 only tested in VM.

I'm a Zemana And Kaspersky internet security kind of person :lmao:

" The soft works, but when I unistalled it ,Windows files are deleted or corrupted because of it. " ...........................?? This means its absolutely for no use , I definitly quit with this version , only keep using version 1.80.2.1012 without any headaches , it updates ,scans etc. :rolleyes:

Archived