Waterfox 53.0.1

anuraag

Waterfox is a 64-bit version of Firefox. Waterfox is modified version of the Firefox source code specifically for machines running 64-bit versions of Windows. Software designed for 64-bit Windows editions can take advantage of faster RAM and processing speeds and greater stability in 64-bit systems. Just converting Mozilla's source code for 64-bit Windows isn't enough, Waterfox takes it to another level with unique tweaks which help it exploit the speed of 64-bit systems. Waterfox is made with one thing in mind: speed. Waterfox offers 100% Firefox Add-on Compatibility and 64-bit Plugin Support.

Thanks to vissha for the update.

Download

• Replies 5
  • Views 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 hours ago, snf said:

Portable Waterfox 53.0.1 en-US Online

Do this use the same profile that Firefox too? Or does it use a portable profile?

1 minute ago, anakin206 said:

Do this use the same profile that Firefox too? Or does it use a portable profile?

If there is already a Firefox installation, Waterfox will use the same Firefox profile. I speak of the installable version of Waterfox...

I have no idea if the behavior will be repeated in the portable version of Waterfox... I never used it...

1 hour ago, anakin206 said:

yes...

profile is in the portable directory

7 hours ago, anakin206 said:

If you want use other profile ad 1 at end of firefoxportable in installer when you have selected directory.

It create other folder.

Archived