AnyDVD 8.1.2.0

jalaffa

Well, the key still working fine.

• Replies 44
  • Views 11k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 hours ago, teddystacker said:

The other screenshot only contained part of the key that was of no use..  So the bottom line no useful info was actually posted...

It just makes the blacklisting easier as the serial number was shown (a long of other information).

TheEmpathicEar
6 hours ago, Olexijl said:

Well, the key still working fine.

1 hour ago, Blubi said:

It just makes the blacklisting easier as the serial number was shown (a long of other information).

Can one of you guys explain a bit more about how the screenshot was only visible [in part] to VIPs? I am confused...

teddystacker

@

TheEmpathicEar

The first bit said something like "only VIP users can see this"- I am not VIP , so could not see it. I only presumed that VIP members could have seen the fully 240 digit key that is needed. But I may have been wrong.

Blubi is indeed right that the second screen shot contained the email addy and part of the serial , which could be tracked back , if Redfox frequent these forums.

39 minutes ago, TheEmpathicEar said:

Can one of you guys explain a bit more about how the screenshot was only visible [in part] to VIPs? I am confused...

Sorry, it was a bad idea to make the screenshot in first place. I just attached the image to this thread not knowing this can be wrong. While the file itself is in the VIP area. I really hope it won't be blacklisted in some way. Anyway, if someone of the VIPs would have any problems - lemme know. I can post another in the same VIP area thread. 

Funny I saw the Screenshot and wasnt even a VIP...

Redfox could have seen it like me ... and could do an investigation on it

So Shame on you ... :) Do i see a demotion coming

Oh, well. Finally the key got blacklisted. Well, my own fault. In the future no screenshots of AnyDVD.

confirmed. has been deactivated this morning and revert 14 days trial :(

ElbyCDIO 6.1.2.0 driver update

This update fixes a security problem in the ElbyCDIO.sys driver.

A malicious program could gain administrative rights using ElbyCDIO.sys on Windows XP and the 32-bit versions of Windows Vista and Windows 7.

http://sandbox.redfox.bz/SetupElbyCDIO6120.exe

TheEmpathicEar
23 minutes ago, Blubi said:

ElbyCDIO 6.1.2.0 driver update

This update fixes a security problem in the ElbyCDIO.sys driver.

A malicious program could gain administrative rights using ElbyCDIO.sys on Windows XP and the 32-bit versions of Windows Vista and Windows 7.

http://sandbox.redfox.bz/SetupElbyCDIO6120.exe

What about Windows 10? And, why would this not be updated by installing/upgrading AnyDVD?

That version got released after the current AnyDVD version.

Update pulled back, because people reported problems

Blubi is an expert on this app and how it works.  Plus keep track of info regarding it.  Thanks Blubi for the detailed info.  Havent talked to you in a while.  Hope all is well with you and family.  :)

http://sandbox.redfox.bz/SetupElbyCDIO6130.exe

It should work on all Windows 10 client systems (secure boot or not)
It should work with unpatched Vista and Windows 7 systems

teddystacker
2 hours ago, ChaosNinja said:

So there is currently no working crack at all? Also, that Trial Reset DOES NOT WORK! which is listed here https://www.nsanedown.com/?request=183744 Has anyone had success using this trial reset by novakiller?

No , I can confirm there is NO working crack for the latest version. Novakiller , never has and never will work. Reason Redfox use a server based authentication system that generates a trial key based on your machines specs. Even if you could "trick" or "fool" the daate. As soon as Anydvd connects to the Redfox OPD server for the things it needs , it would get invalidated. This is the case with any "stolen" serial numbers..

TheEmpathicEar
31 minutes ago, teddystacker said:

No , I can confirm there is NO working crack for the latest version. Novakiller , never has and never will work. Reason Redfox use a server based authentication system that generates a trial key based on your machines specs. Even if you could "trick" or "fool" the daate. As soon as Anydvd connects to the Redfox OPD server for the things it needs , it would get invalidated. This is the case with any "stolen" serial numbers..

[I have posted this before...] If RedFox is using your machine specs [maybe in a similar way that Microsoft does with Windows], then there should be a way to change the specs. i.e Disable some hardware. And, then try for a new trial. [Obviously, there is more to it. We have yet to hear if someone has experimented with this]

EDIT: I guess someone would have to figure out how RedFox is identifying your computer - the recipe. Even we could figure this out, what else would have to done before attempting to request another "Trial".

You are wrong teodz1984. I'm using a non-legit key since the release of RedFox's and SlySoft's AnyDVD and working so far.

8.1.2.1 Beta:

8.1.2.1 2017 05 16
- New (Blu-ray): Support for new discs
- New (DVD): Support for new discs
- Fix (Blu-ray): The feature, which helps non-licensed Blu-ray players
(Kodi, VLC, Media Players, ...) to pick the correct playlist for the main feature,
did not work with some discs
- Included a security update of ElbyCDIO.sys
A malicious program could gain administrative rights using ElbyCDIO.sys on Windows XP
and the 32-bit versions of Windows Vista and Windows 7.

http://sandbox.redfox.bz/SetupAnyDVD8121.exe

This version should fix La La Land UK DVD:

AnyDVD 8.1.2.2 Beta

8.1.2.2 2017 05 17
(Kodi, VLC, Media Players, ...) to pick the correct playlist for the main feature,
A malicious program could gain administrative rights using ElbyCDIO.sys on Windows XP

http://sandbox.redfox.bz/SetupAnyDVD8122.exe

8.1.2.3 Beta

8.1.2.3 2017 05 17

http://sandbox.redfox.bz/SetupAnyDVD8123.exe

• T3rM1nat0Rr3 locked this topic

Archived