AnyDVD 8.1.2.0

jalaffa

AnyDVD works in the background to automatically remove the copy protection of a DVD movie as soon as it's inserted into the drive, allowing you then to backup the movie using a DVD backup tool such as CloneDVD and CloneDVD mobile. You can also remove the RPC region code, thereby making the movie region free and viewable on any DVD player and with any DVD player software.

Thanks to ARMOUR for the update.

Download

• Replies 44
  • Views 11k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TheEmpathicEar

Anyone know about "medicine" or some kind a new generation "Trial Reset" for this?

teddystacker

@TheEmpathicEar

I can confirm that at this time there is NO working "solution" for ANYDVD

1) The BRD Crack no longer works (appears to, but does not)

2) The leaked serial from a couple of moths ago is now banned by the program and will not work , even if firewall is blacking the program.

3) There is no "trial reset" of any kind that works.. non of them ever have sadly..

I hope things change soon . I would buy this program, but its way too expensive these days..

Regards..

TheEmpathicEar

When U add the cost of Cinavia Repair/Removal it gets more expensive too. Cinavia has created a "Cottage Industry" for software from DVDfab, CinEx, etc. to Repair/Remove it.

1 hour ago, teddystacker said:

I can confirm that at this time there is NO working "solution" for ANYDVD

youtube.com/watch?v=pXoCg_q1YEU

Key is still working fine here (not a bought one).

TheEmpathicEar
7 minutes ago, Blubi said:

youtube.com/watch?v=pXoCg_q1YEU

This link directs to a segment from a "Harry Potter" film.

12 minutes ago, Blubi said:

Well, someone bought it.

Are you sure this doesn't work. I've seen this RedFox AnyDVD HD 8.1.2.0 Final + Cracked READ NFO-BRD plastered all over the blogs/forums/trackers and such.

Now these places I'm telling you about never ever ever post anything that doesn't work, or that's not been tested. They pride themselves in testing everything.

So, many places posting the same release, and priding themselves on testing everything before posting (15 + years) and not once that they posted something that doesn't work.

I can't test it as I don't own a single DVD/Blu-Ray I cut the middle man out, why have a dog and bark yourself lol, just download from someone else who's done all the work.

teddystacker

Hi All,

OK , well as far as I can see, the is no "official" release from BRD (the last people to successfully crack this). what MOST blogs etc do is repack the old BRD patch that was issued in Sept 2016 and just ASSUME (Don't bother to rest with a recent Bluray , like I do) it works. Unless it is a NEW 2017 patch IT WILL NOT. YES , IT APPEARS TO PATCH THE PROGRAM OK. but WHEN YOU INSERT A NEWER BLURAY DISK (Say one issued in 2017) , it needs to connect with the Online database. When the program does this , you get a error message and the Bluray disk CANNOT be decoded. If some wants to pm me a link to one of the links to  RedFox AnyDVD HD 8.1.2.0 Final + Cracked READ NFO-BRD  I will gladly check it.

Ref the last working serial. If this is the Dennis MuxMann leaked key , it no longer works. Redfox have now hard coded this in (as of two versions ago) , so the program now gives a error message once run. It did work in the past , but only if you used the Firewall to block it. @Blubi  , if your key is something other than the Dennis Muxmann one , I would be very , very grateful if you could PM it to me - thank in advance..

I have used this program for many years , and brought it in the Slysoft days , but as I said above these days its just way too expensive to make it viable for the odd Bluray I want to copy to my server.

Regards to All..

Teddy.

teddystacker

Update - May  6th 2017.

I managed to obtain the latest "scene" (NOT official from BRD) of RedFox AnyDVD HD 8.1.2.0 Final + Cracked READ NFO-BRD . As I suspected, this is just the latest install file re-packed with the old (09/08/2016) BRD patch.

I did not think this patch or the existing leaked serial number (Dennis Muxmann) would work on the latest version. But for the sake of it (and to confirm for others here) , I just spent 20 mins testing on a NEW (Saturday night Fever Directors cut) Bluray , that I purchased this week.

1) The Patch APPEARS to work , bit once AnyDVD goes to scan the disk (either connected to the net or not) , gives a Error ("Send Host Key - signature not accepted")  and then will not let you process the Disk or proceed any further.

2) If The leaked Dennis Muxmann serial is used on a fresh install (Not Patched) again , once the Bluray disk is inserted and starts to be scanned AnyDVD halts with the following error dialogue "Your license has been deactivated (Stolen). Then the program quits.

So to conclude:

1) Yes @GraphiX  I am 100% sure that there is NO working solution for this program , despite people calming there is. As you can see, I took my time to do real world testing on a NEW bluray disk , both with the firewall on and off. They , clearly did not bother...

2) @Blubi  If you would like to send me a copy of the working key you have , I will gladly test it with my New Bluray disk and report back here..

I wish I had been wrong in my original post , but sadly I was correct and at the present time , there is NO working crack for this program..

Regards to all

Teddy

TheEmpathicEar

+1 I really wish the TPB uploader would list the restrictions of this [outdated] patch. The same uploader has been uploading the same patch for a while now.

teddystacker

I saw that , and you are the only person that ever questions it.. Lots of people have downloaded it , clearly they never use it lol.

great Teddy :) Why not post the same info on the TPB and all the download sites it's posted too.

If people don't post that it no longer works, this cycle of keeping re-packaging the old patch will continue on.

You never know URET, the guy who does the DVDFab loader, or RadiXX11, Kindly may start releasing their own soon.

They probably never bothered as they think the BRD patch still works, it's time to let everywhere know this isn't the case.

teddystacker

@GraphiX I did that many moons ago (when the first leaked key came out for v5.0) , and as is often the case people said I was wrong and all was working fine ie I did not know what I was talking about lol. If I can find my old login details I will try again..

To be honest I don't think many people rip BR's these days , hence the reason why they all think the patch still works.. I think I am the only one that every fully tests this stuff.

myfeetstink

^^ .. thanks teddy for all your troubleshooting work!! 

"To be honest I don't think many people rip BR's these days .."  had mentioned something similar, I believe on the DVDFab thread some time

back.  Seems easier to just purchase original discs ..  many desire backing-up/cloning software for mobile application/spares, thus those will need some sort of program.  When they (Slysoft) changed namesake, they left many (some disheartened purchasers) behind!

TheEmpathicEar

I do remember a time when it was common for folks to share a "Valid" AnyDVD license. This was the way it was done. This was many years ago. What happened?

TheEmpathicEar
17 minutes ago, koullis said:

AnyDVD 8.1.2.0

Site: http://www.mirrorcreator.com
Sharecode[?]: /files/6RB7RWM7/SetupAnyDVD.rar_links

[Sort of the same here as in your Teracopy upload] The BRD patch in the archive is from 9/2016. This will not work for any new Blu-Ray(s) somewhere beyond that point in time. Again, it seems as if you did not read the contents of this thread or previous threads. See this post above.

teddystacker

Related to this topic. The Program "MakeMKV" DOES in fact decode (both to .mkv or full disk back to .iso) MANY recent Blurays. Its just not updated on such a regular basis as ANYDVD and also , it is not very good at dealing with Bluray's that have complex playlists. This is the case with many of the top, recent releases.

There is a working key for this.

Requirement to obtain the key:

1. You have to be VIP.

2. No share on any other sites, since the key is nsane only.

http://www.nsaneforums.com/topic/283746-exclusive-for-nsane-vips-anydvd-hd-registration/

PS: the key is in the VIP section to download. Not accessible or visible for non-vip members.

teddystacker

@Olexijl

Thanks for the info on this. I have been a member here for at least four years now , but did not know about VIP. How Do I become a VIP member?

EDIT - I just read the rules. I think you have to have 750 posts first. Don't think I will ever make that , but I am very grateful that you let us know about this Olexijl

Regards

Teddy

You should put a rein of VIP member who should not post such things ...

Or are they just being a tease

teddystacker
4 hours ago, Batu69 said:

@Olexijl

Post edited: Screenshot has been removed because screenshot showed full key.

Thank fully it did not. The part of the screenshot at the top (that I presumed showed the full (223 digit key) was NOT visible to us NON VIP members. The other screenshot only contained part of the key that was of no use..  So the bottom line no useful info was actually posted...

Regards

Teddy

• T3rM1nat0Rr3 locked this topic

Archived