TeraCopy 3.1

anuraag

• Replies 72
  • Views 11.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, TheEmpathicEar said:

@Skunk1966

I copied the "version.dll" in the archive to the "C:\Program Files\TeraCopy" directory. It did not work for me. What else has to be done?

EDIT: The problem with "Delete the desktop shortcut" [Why?] or "GlassWire Elite.exe creates desktop shortcuts to run" [What is this?] or other instructions in the NFO is that not everyone might understand the purpose or what to do with the information??

EDIT2: *** Sigh *** If it "worked for you", great, pat yourself on the back. But, please offer explanations of why it worked for you?? Offer some steps that you did to get it to work, especially, if U did something that was not clearly explained or if you did something that was different from the instructions that were given.

EDIT3: Come one guys, this is not "rocket science", just share what you know?

During installation try to stop explorer.exe and teracopy service automatically (couldn't be stopped by the installer so after a few tries I clicked "ignore" and let the installation finish). I started taskmanager and stopped teracopy service and copy/pasted version.dll. Started teracopy and checked if it was pro version and it showed pro version

Ignore what's being told in the nfo file about GlassWire Elite.exe because it isn't in the files. During installation just uncheck the box for creating a desktop icon; if you want a desktop icon you can create that after installation and fixing is done

The above is exactly how I did it

TheEmpathicEar
54 minutes ago, Skunk1966 said:

During installation try to stop explorer.exe and teracopy service automatically (couldn't be stopped by the installer so after a few tries I clicked "ignore" and let the installation finish). I started taskmanager and stopped teracopy service and copy/pasted version.dll. Started teracopy and checked if it was pro version and it showed pro version

Ignore what's being told in the nfo file about GlassWire Elite.exe because it isn't in the files. During installation just uncheck the box for creating a desktop icon; if you want a desktop icon you can create that after installation and fixing is done

The above is exactly how I did it

[*** Note *** Everything I have described was done on my Windows 10 x64 laptop PC. I just did the below process on my Windows 10 x86 desktop PC and it worked fine. I don't know if it makes any difference, x64 or x86, or if I did something different w/o being aware of it]

1. If U stop explorer and Teracopy, U will not be able to copy/paste/etc. file/folder(s). One of them has to be running.

2. I did stop the Teracopy Service

3. Now, I copied "version.dll" into the folder above.

4. I started Teracopy from the start menu. Nada. No "Pro".

5. I had to restart the Teracopy service "by hand".

6. I restarted Teracopy Nada. No "Pro".

It really should not have to be this hard. And, if is a "tricky" thing, the NFO should include more detailed instructions. Finally, I uninstalled "Teracopy" [using Total Uninstall] and then reinstalled it. I tried repeating the above. Nada.

EDIT: I tried @kabinos pre-activated setup and now have "Pro".

EDIT2: Maybe before installing/upgrading Teracopy, goto "Preferences>Use Teracopy as default copy handler" [if necessary]  and untick?

TheEmpathicEar
8 hours ago, SalaR said:

Fix Crack With Popeyes ~ XU see

or

TeraCopy 3.1 - Crack Popeyes ~ XU Team Uret [ Fix ]

Site: https://sendit.cloud
Sharecode[?]: /92oj39uifcva
Site: https://yadi.sk
Sharecode[?]: /d/nTagrRty3J9ckk
Site: http://www.mirrorcreator.com
Sharecode[?]: /files/OB8FRXMB/TeraCopy.3.1.URET.Fix.rar_links

Both of these look the same to me? @SalaR [or anyone else], what is the difference [if any] between the two? [I would hope that at least some of the folks who have "Liked/Thanked" this post would have tried one or both of them?]

2 minutes ago, TheEmpathicEar said:

Both of these look the same to me? @SalaR [or anyone else], what is the difference [if any] between the two? [I would hope that at least some of the folks who have "Liked/Thanked" this post would have tried one or both of them?]

new crack , fix bug from remove file

R0Dh0Tu.jpg&key=4adc7154ec368cb5381411b7

TheEmpathicEar

I never saw that bug. But, I don't use this very heavily. Kudos to whoever caught it.

12 minutes ago, SalaR said:

new crack , fix bug from remove file

R0Dh0Tu.jpg&key=4adc7154ec368cb5381411b7

that bug still on latest dll hook

because I'm report that bug :P

18 minutes ago, ThinkHard said:

No problem, just this??

Spoiler

Sin título.png

Delete old "license" file located in " %APPDATA%\TeraCopy "

28 minutes ago, ThinkHard said:

No problem, just this??

Sin título.png

dont have that one.

1. Uninstall using Revo/TU.  All Teracopy folders esp Appdata\roaming\teracopy and licenses references including portable ones

2. Restarted PC

3. Install Teracopy as usual, uncheck shortcut to desktop.

4. Do not run program yet.

5. apply the dll to installation directory from either salar or kp333 posts

6. open program

7. create desktop shortcut

TheEmpathicEar

@sledge101  1. What is the graphic displaying? Why R U showing it? 2. Why did you uninstall/reinstall? 3. Why can't we allow the installer to create a shortcut?

7 minutes ago, TheEmpathicEar said:

@sledge101  1. What is the graphic displaying? Why R U showing it? 2. Why did you uninstall/reinstall? 3. Why can't we allow the installer to create a shortcut?

snapshot:

teracopy_snapshot.jpg

TheEmpathicEar

@sledge101 Thx. But, I was trying to understand:  1. Why did you uninstall/reinstall? 2. Why can't we allow the installer to create a shortcut?

hmmm @empathic ear,

Why did i uninstall  then install ? 

1. remove traces of free version footprints written whether in registry, "files" created by the program, old blocklisted keys utilized by the previous program

Why can't we create the installer to create a shortcut?

1. I did not create a shortcut on this as per feedback here which some you reported that this does not work so i decided  to install it as per default setting then create later once pro has been setup properly then restarted pc again to make sure if pro holds,  my suspect is  teracopy is a file SYSTEM service which modifies not only your windows explorer.exe but writes/modifies settings in windows system.

I hope this gives you idea.

I tested last fix in a clean system in vm and still have problem with "remove selected" still give Internal error

TheEmpathicEar
1 hour ago, BALTAGY said:

I tested last fix in a clean system in vm and still have problem with "remove selected" still give Internal error

Has anyone tested to see if U get this error using the "Free" version? i.e. Before modifying, copying the "version.dll", etc.

Just now, TheEmpathicEar said:

Has anyone tested to see if U get this error using the "Free" version? i.e. Before modifying, copying the "version.dll", etc.

You must have a pro version to use this option

TheEmpathicEar
3 minutes ago, BALTAGY said:

You must have a pro version to use this option

Wow! I am confused. What R U guys doing? Simply removing/deleting a file? Or, is this a "Move" which is going to delete/remove files/folders afterward the "Move"?

Archived