WinRAR 5.50 Beta 2

anuraag

WinRAR is a powerful archive manager providing complete support for RAR and ZIP archives and is able to unpack CAB, ARJ, LZH, TAR, GZ, ACE, UUE, BZ2, JAR, ISO, 7Z, Z archives. Its RAR format may only take second place for its level of compression – but it is consistently the fastest when it comes to both packing and unpacking files. While RAR files are not native to Windows or Mac, many other compression programs are still capable of unpacking it. WinRAR is available on Windows, OSX, and Linux, despite the name.

Thanks to vissha for the update.

Download

• Replies 6
  • Views 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Portable WinRAR 5.50 beta 2 & 5.40 32-64 bit Multilingual Online

By PortableAppZ

Download Portable WinRAR Multiversion Online (0.3 MB) 

Site: https://www.upload.ee
Sharecode[?]: /files/6205437/WinRAR_Portable_Multiversion_32-64_Multilingual_Online.exe.html

*Read download link to know if you have to enter 550b2 for your language.

If not available in your language: english will be downloaded (result can be localized if previous was).

Extract and run WinRARPortable.
You must be connected to Internet during extraction: installer will download setup to extract files (Arabic, Armenian, Belarusian, Bulgarian, Catalan, Chinese Simplified, Chinese Traditional, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Estonian, Finnish, French, Georgian, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Lithuanian, Macedonian, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Portuguese Brazilian, Romanian, Russian, Serbian Cyrillic, Serbian Latin, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Uzbek, Valencian, Vietnamese)
WinRAR use no more registry: only ini file.
Settings of installed WinRAR should be preserved.

• 3 weeks later...

Has anybody else noticed that these betas has View file  missing from the context menu ? And you have too go to the top of the Gui to click too even view files.

WinRAR 5.40

7com5mon2322922.png

WinRAR 5.50 Beta 2

dcomcmon147ff12.png

Why are they removing features?  Or it is just beta don't have all features?  We will find out once it goes final i guess..

Guess they are removing the INTERNAL VIEWER and opting to LAUNCH an EXTERNAL VIEWER...

8 hours ago, teodz1984 said:

Guess they are removing the INTERNAL VIEWER and opting to LAUNCH an EXTERNAL VIEWER...

They always had a external viewer  though so it means those features  are removed  in those betas and it is Just more work for people has been using winrar for along time if the final is like that im not updating  there is no format Winrar can't open already that I use all the time rars. rar5, zips  and 7z  it can already open . Its not just the view files missing  also test files for errors is missing from the context too . I been using the context for 11 years now and they just going too change it on us  ?

I test the beta from rarlabs  at lest it works without errors when i test  beta from winrar.com  it gives errors every time i open a file,

Archived