What's your favorite web browser

virge

With so many web browsers out for Windows, what is your favorite? Pale Moon and Slim Browser are my picks. 

• Replies 18
  • Views 884
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I use chrome. Because it saves my passwords, bookmarks add ons, etc.. And saves it into cloud. When I format my pc and install chrome again, it automatically loads all the settings. I love it.

Pale Moon (fast and low resources) as default.

Vivaldi (fast) as secondary.

Firstl, firefox using account synchronization to save my password (not important account/password), bookmarks, extensions/settings.

Then, Icedragon also using account synchronization with the same account name as my firefox.

Last, chrome just for some stubborn site that won't display or worn't run on firefox like mega.nz.

Firefox as primary. Slimjet as secondary. Chromium as third.

Also love Opera v12 (presto engine is just great - stable, responsive & fast). Hope someone uses leaked Opera (presto engine) source code to create a working up-to-date fork.

Opera

Firefox

Generally i tend to use software that foremost respects user choices..

So ...

95% using Palemoon

4%  Chrome (Portable)

1%  IE

1.Palemoon 26.3.0, Don't like the 27+ version due to most of my addons no longer working..

2.IE if i have a problem with palemoon on a certain website like Youtube.com.

On 4/28/2017 at 1:21 PM, JimmySvert said:

Firefox as primary. Slimjet as secondary. Chromium as third.

Also love Opera v12 (presto engine is just great - stable, responsive & fast). Hope someone uses leaked Opera (presto engine) source code to create a working up-to-date fork.

Oh, the Opera-Old-Empire (1996-2015) is no more!  Well, the 20 years of its reign was the most enjoyable.  The old empires are unique; never to be copied again.  Alas, any illegal copy could never come close to the real one.

Let's Opera-tors pledge our allegiance to Vivaldi!  ^_^

Archived