Similar Game To war and Warriors-Joan of Arc

Karamjit

Image result for war and warriors joan of arc

Long ago i used to play the game named "war and warriors-joan of arc". After Max Payne, it was my favourite game. any one know a similar game like this? or game based on an ancient war between two nations? Help me French Members (others also)

• Replies 4
  • Views 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator

Thread moved to Technology Talk. Suits better here.

I haven't played that game and have no knowledge about that til just now.

But, if a game where you are in a war with a certain kingdom (actually it is a certain race) then I will recommend you Warcraft, Warcraft II,  Warcraft III, Warcraft IV and World of Warcraft (IV) Frozen throne (Wow). It even becomes a massive multiplayer game MMORPG where you can battle another player.

Another is Starcraft but you are in a war with two races, also became multiplayer.

Later, Wow type games like LoL, league of legends enter the competition.

Another different kind of game that concentrates only on strategy, research and development, and diplomacy or warfare is the game Civilazation, Civilazation II, Civilazation III, Civilazation IV and Civilazation V. Civilazation VI? <-  haven't played this one yet.

There is also battle realm where you need to train your samurais and you got heroes too as their leaders.

These are all 2D games and quite simple in specs.

I hope you will find what you are looking for my friend.

9 hours ago, Karamjit Lal said:
Image result for war and warriors joan of arc

Long ago i used to play the game named "war and warriors-joan of arc". After Max Payne, it was my favourite game. any one know a similar game like this? or game based on an ancient war between two nations? Help me French Members (others also)

Those date back a lot !

You can try Max Payne 2 and 3 but the 3rd is a bit far from 1st two...

If I remember correctly, in joan of arc you could switch between characters with different abilities, I believe there are many games like this now, will try to check if I find good ones I played recently...

Archived