DVDFab 10.0.3.6

jalaffa

DVDFab is all-in-one DVD copying/converting/burning software. In just one or two steps, you can copy any DVD to DVDR/PSP/iPod/etc. DVDFab is brand new, is completely rewritten, is based on more than 6 years of DVD copy software development. It allows you to remove all DVD copy protections, like CSS, CPPM, RC, RCE, APS, UOPs, ARccOS, RipGuard, FluxDVD, CORE X2, etc. It is constantly updated to support latest DVD copy protections and has a very fast copying speed, normally it's about 10 - 20 minutes.

Thanks to ARMOUR for the update.

Download

• Replies 15
  • Views 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

those so-called "non-us" links actually get the exact same file as the link in the frontpage.

so, either:

1. there's no non-us version

2. the fp link already points to the non-us version.

either way, they're pretty much useless.

I'm talking ABOUT THE LINKS, not the non-us version's usefulness, just in case someone gets it wrong, like last time.

TheEmpathicEar
25 minutes ago, jvidal said:

those so-called "non-us" links actually get the exact same file as the link in the frontpage.

so, either:

1. there's no non-us version

2. the fp link already points to the non-us version.

either way, they're pretty much useless.

I'm talking ABOUT THE LINKS, not the non-us version's usefulness, just in case someone gets it wrong, like last time.

This has been explained in previous threads. Depending on where you "live" or if U use a VPN, which server in which country U R using, U will get a "US" or "non-US" version. i.e. I could use my VPN's UK server and obtain the "non-US" version. This is a result of DVDfab in a court case which resulted in them having to provide "neutered" versions of their software. i.e It may not allow U to copy DVD/Blu-rays(s). I am not entirely sure what the exact difference. Check it out...

TheEmpathicEar
10 minutes ago, maddoxx said:

What's the difference between those two loaders?

+1

2 hours ago, ARMOUR said:

DVDFab 10.0.3.6 Loader - ChVL

Site: https://www.upload.ee
Sharecode[?]: /files/6954834/Loader_10036.rar.html

This states it is the wrong size and is possibly for version 10034!

The version marked as Beta shows as activated as a Trial User.

4 minutes ago, sieveis said:

This states it is the wrong size and is possibly for version 10034!

The version marked as Beta shows as activated as a Trial User.

Use the Loader_10036_beta

it is working

TheEmpathicEar

[Not to beat a dead horse here...] This version is "Final" and not "Beta". So, why is "Beta" in the naming of the "Loader"?

Portable DVDFab 10.0.3.6 Multilingual Online

By PortableAppZ

Download Portable DVDFab 10.0.3.6 Online (0.5 MB)

Site: https://www.upload.ee
Sharecode[?]: /files/6955426/DVDFab_Portable_10.0.3.6_Multilingual_Online.exe.html

Extract and run DVDFab10Portable .
Settings of installed DVDFab should be preserved.

I was able to first try version 1028 and then version 1035. I'll try this version later.

On both, the feature that removes the restriction and lets you play a 3D movie on a 2D only TV doesn't work. It was last working on version 9. Its possible that its something broken on all versions of 10.

Archived