powerpoint 2003 doesn’t open presentation

Totiuw58

When I was working with my 45Ryt.ppt file, everything was fine. But today I have opened it and - PowerPoint cannot open 45Ryt.ppt file because part of the file is missing. I have no idea what provoked this error, I need to how to restore ppt.

• Replies 2
  • Views 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

First of all look at the size of the file, if it is still about the same size it was before the damage ocurred. If it shold be, i.e. 10 Mb and your file is 256 kb, there is not much you can recover.

Look in Google for "Repair PPT file" and you'll find some options. Try with those sites offering to repair it FREE, ONLINE. You upload the damaged files and download it repaired or at least partially recovered,

Finally, remember that while you are saving your file, if it has an already saved copy, you computer saves a temporal file. When finished, deletes the name of the old file and renames the temporal file. This means that if you have worked with your file for some time and you've been doing savings you are leaving deleted copies in your hard drive and they are not necessarily overwritten. So if you try with some file recovery application, there is some possibility to recover an unfinished but not corrupt copy of your work. Followig this procedure,  some time ago, I could recover a word doc copy

On 25.04.2017 at 0:26 PM, Totiuw58 said:

When I was working with my 45Ryt.ppt file, everything was fine. But today I have opened it and - PowerPoint cannot open 45Ryt.ppt file because part of the file is missing. I have no idea what provoked this error, I need to how to restore ppt.

Did you apply Open&Repair, it can support in usual cases, but if you got complicated corruption then https://www.restoretools.com/powerpointrestore.html must be your salvation because it was especially created for seriously damaged .ppt and .pptx files.

Archived