Holaaaaaa

PrisRender

3 hours ago, PrisRender said:

Attention to all NSANERS;

I want my other account @psyko666 to be removed immediately because that account has been stolen so that's why I've decided to create another account.

@Crazycanuk please help!!

I've been here for years so please stop pissing me off hun.. My account has always been from me, and is not hacked or stolen.. you just found my photo on the internet and come on nsane to annoy people..

I changed my photo because it wasn't a good idea from the start, I agree, pretty stupid..

You know what, keep your profile picture and shove it up where the sun don't shines, I'm using another profile picture from now on..

And guys and girlies on nsane...  I'm still the same crazy girl, nothing changed ;) 

• Replies 30
  • Views 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
40 minutes ago, psyko666 said:

I've been here for years so please stop pissing me off hun.. My account has always been from me, and is not hacked or stolen.. you just found my photo on the internet and come on nsane to annoy people..

I changed my photo because it wasn't a good idea from the start, I agree, pretty stupid..

You know what, keep your profile picture and shove it up where the sun don't shines, I'm using another profile picture from now on..

And guys and girlies on nsane...  I'm still the same crazy girl, nothing changed ;) 

Please stop this joke.. You know it is not funny anymore. You've just steal my account and then saying something on my behalf.

Please, either give my account back, or you can close that stolen account.

I'm not going to say another thing hun. I've been here for years and this account always was mine so please stop trolling.. sad person

• Administrator

Sorry guys I cannot check PM at this moment. Will look later.

PrisRender is now banned due to account impersonation.

I have enough reasons and proof to believe so.

Thread closed.

• DKT27 locked this topic

Archived