Soon I will be saying goodbye :(

HandyPAF

This is too sad to hear, there are no words. Try to be strong, I'm next to you with thought

We live in interesting times and to expect a miracle is not a bad idea...  :)

Only one story of many on miracles...

Edited by humble3d
incomplete

HandyPAF, I'm so sorry to hear about your illness and your homelessness. In Britain our National Health Service has hospices and social service departments that make it unnecessary for someone in your situation to be wandering the streets...it's sad that in a country as advanced as the USA you are alone and ill with no help. I hope something good happens for you, that some good people there can help you. I don't pray, but I will be thinking of you buddy. Don't give up, there is always hope.

Guest locoJoe

Hey guys this is ur old buddy @locoJoe

I am here for one reason only and that is to wish @HandyPAF to beat the cancer or to at least to say goodbye to a respected person and to show my respects. I am truly sorry that you have fallen on bad times. I wish you HandyPAF
http://www.nsaneforums.com/topic/291837-soon-i-will-be-saying-goodbye/
s and a place in Heaven! Please guys make sure he gets this from me somehow, maybe you guys could merge my post to his topic? Thanx. 

:(  Very sad news from valuable contributor on Nsane forum.

I thought you just make a joke when you said "Due to my health, I will probably be dead before July" few days ago, sorry :(

Be patience & be strong, take care yourself. Hope you just fine in this situation, please don't give up.

jimbojet2011

Very sad to here this HandyPAF

;-(

I'm so sorry, I don't know what to say, One thing I wanna say is that your one of the kindest person in this forum in fact your the kindest Person I ever encounter in my life, Your like a big brother and teacher to me. although we didn't talk much but I learned a lot from you

Please anyone who lives nearby help him.

I am not saying that because I like him but he is ill and homeless and because of his current condition he cannot help himself.

Help him so he can enjoy his remaining life

I'll pray for you thats the only thing I can do for you

Sorry to hear this, this really blows. When i first saw this i was hoping it was a belated april fools joke.

Will you keep HandyPAF Portables running?

damn man, stay strong. If you are happy in rejecting chemo, then it's good. Live your life to the fullest in the time remaining, just try to be happy, even if it's really difficult to be.

Really hearbreaking man, all the best for your life. :hug:

I wouldn't use Chemo either for Cancer treatment (not a cure) which might prolong your life some ...but usually either the Chemo or Cancer will finally kill you.

If you look around the internet ..there are several other natural things you can use to cure yourself of Cancer according to the website info & testimonials. Per the info below, DMSO is one of the few chemicals that can pass through through the Brain membrane barrier. Besides the links below ...there are many other websites to find helpful info in this area. Life is about choices ...so choose well.   

DMSO - The Real Miracle Solution:

https://www.sott.net/article/228453-DMSO-The-Real-Miracle-Solution

Vitamin B17: The Greatest Cover-Up In The History Of Cancer:

http://reset.me/story/vitamin-b-17-the-greatest-cover-up-in-the-history-of-cancer/

Run from the Cure:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fQwwGPiyW9M

It's so sad to read this. Really sad.

I can't describe the words in English so I'm telling you in Spanish.

Deseo que pases tus últimos momentos con optimismo y aproveches lo que te queda de vida en la forma que mejor te parezca.

When I saw the title of the post, I thought we lost another good contributor at nsane, I wish it'd have been just that. It's very sad to hear this. Believe it took me like 15 minutes to be able to just write anything, i really don't know what to say. As someone who's lost enough people from cancer, I just hope the best for you, just stay positive and don't give up. My sincere thanks for all great things you've done for the community.

Short update: I made it to a Salvation Army in the city of Grand Island. They work with Goodwill and other such services. It is a Monday so they are bus. There is a nice woman here who is doing her best to prioritize my needs. It looks like they can give me a place to sleep but first they have to find an open spot. They can't help me with my medication so I will have to figure out how I will get my refills. Will post another update as soon as possible. I can't thank you all enough. The support is amazing and I sincerely appreciate your encouraging words. :)

I... don't know what to say. 

If there's anything you need help with, ANYTHING, just tell us. I, for one, will do everything I can.

This is so shocking...