TheVault, TheOccult & TheGeeks (TGBZ) Limited Open Signups

jayesh30202

jayesh30202

Tracker's Name: TheVault 
Genre: e-Learning 
Closing date: Very soon! 
Sign-up Link:

TheVault is the best tracker for business. 

Its main focus is to provide a community for like-minded adults to gather and share their techniques, experiences, and theories on wealth, investment, marketing, business, and other related personal self-improvement and financial goals. 

It covers all aspects of business including marketing, accounting, copywriting, finance, economics .. etc. They have most active multiple Group Buy system running simultaneously. 

TV contains many exclusive torrents (in browse page you can see green torrents) originated through group buys including costly courses of many authors like Eben Pagen, Jay Abraham, Brian Tracy.. etc. 

The forums of TV are full of knowledge treasure with members discussing and helping with their experience. Most of the torrents are well seeded and with seedbox so you can expect good speeds even for couple of seeders.

Screenshot_1.png

Tracker's Name: TheOccult 
Closing date: Very soon! 
Sign-up Link:

TheOccult.bz, as the name implies, is a specialty tracker that deals with occult, esoteric, mystical, and other similar topics.

TheOccult came about to provide a community for like-minded adults to gather and share knowledge of the hidden. As such, members of TheOccult are encouraged to be helpful and courteous to other members. 

Disruptive or antisocial behaviour is clearly counterproductive (except as to provide an example of how NOT to act) and will be quickly dealt with. 

This tracker is a very good one,perhaps the only good one if you are interested in these sort of topics.

Screenshot_1.png

Tracker's Name: TheGeeks (TGBZ)
Closing date: N/A

Sign-up Link:

TheGeeks is a site dedicated to e-learners that want to improve various skills and get some knowledge on subjects like computer science, business, sport stuff, arts, music, history. 
There are materials that are not commonly found on other sites – there are some rare, exclusive, unique releases on The Geeks that greatly enhance TG's value. The community has open-minded people that love learning and developing everyday. The forum and IRC are the greatest parts of the community as they are the best places to exchange ideas and thoughts on many topics. 
TheGeeks was born as an expansion to ThePlace.bz (Seduction and Self Help), TheVault.bz (Business and Wealth), and TheOccult.bz (Esoteric Studies). 
TheGeeks aims to be the one stop knowledge shop for educating the masses. They cover topics and disciplines which are not directly covered by the sister sites. 
Subject areas include a broad range of academic disciplines, general and technical knowledge. The main focus is to build and provide a community for people interested in enriching their minds.
A place where knowledge seekers can interact, educate and constantly improve themselves, regardless of their station in life.

u7k_AOg_U.png

• Replies 14
  • Views 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
jayesh30202
3 minutes ago, UpGrade said:

Hi can you PM me an invite for both sites please ?

am sorry bro, no invites as of yet in my acs.

12 hours ago, jayesh30202 said:

am sorry bro, no invites as of yet in my acs.

No problem brother, if you get some soon please pm me i would really appreciate that

jayesh30202

Main post edited with the signup details for another e-learning tracker (TheGeeks).

@ All please keep on checking the signup link as i have seen they are regularly keeping the signups open for a limited time.

• 1 month later...

Pls an invitation for The Occult.... I wish to get one from early 2010's...... Its 2017 ....still  no luck...... any help is appreciated !!! Thnks in Advance...

Please PM an invite for The Occult....... if anybody has one...thanks.

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived