Acronis True Image 2017 20.0 Build 8041

jalaffa

Acronis® Home is an integrated software suite that ensures the security of all information on your PC. It can back up all the data you need and securely destroy all confidential data you do not need anymore. With Acronis Home, you will be able to back up selected files and folders, Windows applications settings, Microsoft e-mail client settings and messages, or entire disks and partitions, as well as permanently destroy files and wipe personal information from partitions and/or entire disks, and clean all traces of user activity from your Windows system. Plus Pack is an add-on module featuring enhancements like the flexibility to restore files, applications and an operating system to dissimilar hardware as well as providing support for dynamic disks and Microsoft® Windows Preinstallation Environments (WinPE).

Thanks to ARMOUR and alexxf for the update.

Download

• Replies 7
  • Views 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Airstream_Bill
32 minutes ago, Wirya said:

IWhat is the different with last night New Generation version?

Windows 10 Creators Compatibility Issue According to Acronis Changelog. I think??? I am confused also. https://www.acronis.com/en-us/support/updates/changes.html?p=38886

Probably like all updates essentially. Always finding something to add or fix, then quoting "compatibility",, a well used word in the software industry, and an exciting new name never goes astray.. I'm using Acronis True Image 2016 v19.0.6027 from a boot USB stick on my Win 10 and I know it works well, so it stays as is. Something I have learned when it comes to creating/restoring partition images - DON'T jump ship mid-stream. If it works, leave it.. Of course, it never hurts to try the latest, but again, trust it only if it works and never delete older images and and keep the boot device you know also works...

InsaneAl

franco30011961
On 12/4/2017 at 9:24 PM, InsaneAl said:

Probably like all updates essentially. Always finding something to add or fix, then quoting "compatibility",, a well used word in the software industry, and an exciting new name never goes astray.. I'm using Acronis True Image 2016 v19.0.6027 from a boot USB stick on my Win 10 and I know it works well, so it stays as is. Something I have learned when it comes to creating/restoring partition images - DON'T jump ship mid-stream. If it works, leave it.. Of course, it never hurts to try the latest, but again, trust it only if it works and never delete older images and and keep the boot device you know also works...

InsaneAl

If I correctly understand  (sorry for my english, it is horrible !!) You don't have Acronis installed on your windows 10, but You made just a boot from your USB stick right? So I don't understand the meaning of your speech, because the changelog means: Fixed compatibility issues with Windows 10 Creators Update. That means: only in the falls that Acronis is installed in windows. It is not to criticize, just to understand.

franco30011961
On 12/4/2017 at 1:07 PM, Wirya said:

What is the different with last night New Generation version?

I believe the best new feature for New Generation is "Ransomware Protection".  This monitors your computer for suspicious activity, such as processes altering files.  This monitoring increases CPU usage.  If you have an older or slow computer, this CPU usage may be objectionable. On Acronis forums there are many complaints and disputes about this New Generation .........

New features available in Premium Subscription only: (that means New Generation only) 

Acronis Active Protection™ (on Windows only) - advanced, active protection against data loss to ransomware. Ensures constant data availability, even when faced with a ransomware attack.
Acronis Notary™ - Acronis Notary™ technology leverages Blockchain technology from our partner Ethereum to generate a unique certificate so that days, months, or even years from now you can be assured that a file is identical to the one originally backed up.
Acronis ASign™ - used to request an electronic signature. Digitally capture the signature, record an immutable record of it, and generate a unique certificate that can later authenticate the signature as real.

Information on Free upgrade to Acronis True Image New Generation (Premium Subscription) can be found here:  

Site: https://kb.acronis.com
Sharecode[?]: /acronis-true-image-2017/upgrade

More news here:

Site: https://forum.acronis.com
Sharecode[?]: /forum/128261

Acronis True Image 2017 is available as 3 license types:

• Acronis True Image 2017  1-Time Purchase
  • Acronis True Image Standard Subscription  (valid for 1 or 2 years) + 50 GB Acronis Cloud Storage
  • Acronis True Image Premium Subscription (New Generation) (valid for 1 or 2 years) + 1 TB Acronis Cloud Storage.

All editions are available as 1, 3 or 5 machines licenses.

The official release date for Acronis True Image 2017 is August 22, 2016.

The official release date for Acronis True Image Premium Subscription (New Generation) is January 18, 2017.

Free upgrade to Acronis True Image New Generation (Premium Subscription)

Free upgrade is available for subscription licenses purchased between August 22, 2016 – January 18 2017:

A complete changelog:
Site: https://www.acronis.com
Sharecode[?]: /en-us/support/updates/changes.html?p=39733

I still have the latest bootcd but honestly acronis has gone downhill.

Macrium Workstation Plus 64bit is my #1 choice for bootCD backup now

Archived