Hello everyone. It is my Birthday today.

DKT27

• Replies 36
  • Views 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator

Thanx everyone. Where is Lite. So bad I heard he is offline for a month of so. ANW Thank You All. :)

• Administrator

There seems to be loads of rumours floating about these days... all of which i can clearly prove untrue!

Happy Birthday! (Belated)

• Administrator

Thank You very much. I'm proud to be on nsane and have such a great friends around here. :)

And also the ones who rate me 1 star on my profile page. :lmao: .

However the people are, I like here. :yes: .

Lookin forward to help the site and their users more.

Thank You all.

I already congratulated you personally, but I'll do it publically too then :P

OOH HAPPY DAYS! Be cool, enjoy your transition from 15 to 16. I wish you a carefree birthday and a more productive 16th year! ;)

16 eh? I have news for you buddy. The best years of your life has reached, don't waste it! The most fun you could ever experience is between 16 to around 21. I know you like being on the forum and stuff but if I were you, now would be the time I choose to hang out less on the internet and outdoor places more ;).

Remember the internet isn't going anywhere but the girls out there aren't getting any younger and neither are you so get out there and experience life my friend. Hiking and cycling are great hobbies to start. I used to also like table tennis and badminton, but you really have to give each sport a try to find the ones you like best. Oh yea and cricket! lol. I never liked soccer but cricket is fun.

Hahaha yeah your absolutely right! :)

So DKT27 hope you had a nice birthday yesterday with cake and everything?

• Administrator

Thanx :) . Got just a small cake. Will post it later.

Archived