Hello everyone. It is my Birthday today.

DKT27

• Administrator

Hello everyone.

It is my B'day today. On 27 August.

My 16th.

Every blessing, good wishes and belated wishes would will be appreciated. ;)

Thank You.

• Replies 36
  • Views 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator

Thank You.

@Atasas: NP. In one way or the other we all are noob. :yes:

hey DKT my man,

many many happy returns of the day and may u have many more.when i became 16 i tried my best to wreck my fathers car,thank goodness i dint kill anyone in the process including me :lol:.gud days

cheers

16 eh? I have news for you buddy. The best years of your life has reached, don't waste it! The most fun you could ever experience is between 16 to around 21. I know you like being on the forum and stuff but if I were you, now would be the time I choose to hang out less on the internet and outdoor places more ;).

Remember the internet isn't going anywhere but the girls out there aren't getting any younger and neither are you so get out there and experience life my friend. Hiking and cycling are great hobbies to start. I used to also like table tennis and badminton, but you really have to give each sport a try to find the ones you like best. Oh yea and cricket! lol. I never liked soccer but cricket is fun.

Anyway let me stop this boring speech. Have a great time! :party:

sometimes on this forum i feel like i m realy old ...lol

Best wishes m8 !! :D

And like LeetPirate said - get the fu*k out :D Internet won't freeze without you, but girls certainly also will not :D

Regards ! :)

• Administrator

Yes there is a lot of fun commin but first I will have to concentrate on studies this year. It is a most important year in my life. I'm studin for 10th. After it I will be in college. I cannot afford to hang around outside except some short once a week or so. ANW thanx for your opinion. :)

• Administrator

Thank You. All the wishes are really appreciated. :D .

Forgot about cricket. Yup cricket is my favorite game. As both master blaster and the little master are from my city it is more encouraging. ANW I love all the sports. Cricket, soccer, tennis, pool. My sis is a local table tennis champ. ;)

Happy b day DKT16!

Yes concentrate on studying. I have a friend who is from India but came to study here in England in University. Anyway do your best, I almost didn't and almost paid a heavy price... :rolleyes:

• Administrator

Thanx.

@donizme: Yes will take you advice. ;)

@jalaffa: Great smiley. :lol:

16 eh? I have news for you buddy. The best years of your life has reached, don't waste it! The most fun you could ever experience is between 16 to around 21. I know you like being on the forum and stuff but if I were you, now would be the time I choose to hang out less on the internet and outdoor places more ;).

Remember the internet isn't going anywhere but the girls out there aren't getting any younger and neither are you so get out there and experience life my friend. Hiking and cycling are great hobbies to start. I used to also like table tennis and badminton, but you really have to give each sport a try to find the ones you like best. Oh yea and cricket! lol. I never liked soccer but cricket is fun.

Anyway let me stop this boring speech. Have a great time! :party:

+100 I would've said it better but I can't. Perfect words. Don't let these years slip by with you in front of the computer screen. Get outside, go find a lady, join a sports team & live it up! My 16th year was amazing! I was driving so I never stayed at the house. This year (my 17th) has been pretty good too (even though it ends in 1 month, 18 days :D). These years can & if you make them will be the best of your life. Take Leet's advice :yes:

Anyway, :birthday: to ya (even though technically it's still the 26th over here :P)

• Administrator

This is the thing people ask me many times. What does my username mean. I say it is related to my full name. And 27 stands for 27 Aug. Many people have misunderstood me as a 27 years old :P .

I'll agree with LeetPirate. Prioritize real life.

At your age I was obsessed analysing various companies financial reports playing the stock market. These days I simply raise my head a bit and kind of smell what to do next. This approach is not advised to follow though. Since spotting that bounce blinkck4.gif is tricky.

• Administrator

It is indeed tricky. Maybe made it from CS4. :think:

ANW lemme get serious, yes I agree with you but will also have to make a way for all studies, fun and PC life. My 15th year was most productive for my life till date. 16th would be hard as I have been planin to learn some C++ and more. And the studies is getting tough. Here school life is really hard as compared to college life. I feel the fun would be done after one year. This year is to concentrate.

congrats. but over here you are still 15 years and 364 days old :P

do you get a drivers license now?

• Administrator

Only learning license that only allows you to drive a max 50cc vehicle(a childish scooty) . Not more than that.

Archived