Password Rest

Guest bondy99

Guest bondy99

Hello,

I have been a member on this forum but had forgotten my password. I have a few times requested a new password reset. After I type in my email address for my new password, the message I received said "Password Reset has been sent"

Every time I go to my Hotmail account , there is no message received from Nsane.

How do I receive my password reset if I cannot obtain a response from Nsane via my Hotmail account?

I use Internet explorer as my browser

Thanks

• Replies 5
  • Views 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator
20 hours ago, Guest bondy99 said:

Hello,

I have been a member on this forum but had forgotten my password. I have a few times requested a new password reset. After I type in my email address for my new password, the message I received said "Password Reset has been sent"

Every time I go to my Hotmail account , there is no message received from Nsane.

How do I receive my password reset if I cannot obtain a response from Nsane via my Hotmail account?

I use Internet explorer as my browser

Thanks

Hi bondy99. Hopefully you are reading this.

Unfortunately, Hotmail / Outlook is currently not working for nsane.forums emails due to some untraceable reasons and we are trying to fix it on highest priority.

Meanwhile, I have emailed you. Please login with your new password and change your email to something other than Hotmail / Outlook in it.

Guest Password Reset (again)

DKT27,

Sorry to trouble you (again), unfortunately my other pc that I normally used once again had caused me headaches so had no choice but to install a new image and start installing software again.

However, I've misplaced my new password that I had reset (not saved) and yes I still use that Hotmail account. I was about to change my email to something other than Hotmail / Outlook in it , I did not quite get around to doing that.

Would it be possible to send me another email so I can login with a new password?

Regards,

bondy99

Guest Password Request again

Hello DKT27

Any chance of being able to reset my password again please?

I had a few issues with this pc using Windows 8.1 . I had to reimage it, hence lost my password. I was about to use a new email addy that does not involve Hotmail / Outlook but just not yet.

Thanks

Bondy99

• Administrator
On 12/4/2017 at 7:44 PM, Guest Password Reset (again) said:

DKT27,

Sorry to trouble you (again), unfortunately my other pc that I normally used once again had caused me headaches so had no choice but to install a new image and start installing software again.

However, I've misplaced my new password that I had reset (not saved) and yes I still use that Hotmail account. I was about to change my email to something other than Hotmail / Outlook in it , I did not quite get around to doing that.

Would it be possible to send me another email so I can login with a new password?

Regards,

bondy99

7 hours ago, Guest Password Request again said:

Hello DKT27

Any chance of being able to reset my password again please?

I had a few issues with this pc using Windows 8.1 . I had to reimage it, hence lost my password. I was about to use a new email addy that does not involve Hotmail / Outlook but just not yet.

Thanks

Bondy99

Hi Bondy99. Changed the password again. The new password is same as before. Do let me know about by posting from your account here.

Archived