How To Lock Wigets In Android

Karamjit

I recently bought a mobile Phone With Marshmallow 6.0. i never use pattern Lock. I always love PIN lock. but when my phone is locked with PIN...any one can bring down widgets with the help of just a thumb ( here widget refers to icons like hotspot,location,air plane mode and many others). now I want a PIN  lock method which can lock the upper most icons that we bring down with sliding down with our thumb. please suggest.

• Replies 7
  • Views 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Karamjit

• debebee

• PriSim

• vissha

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, Karamjit Lal said:

I recently bought a mobile Phone With Marshmallow 6.0. i never use pattern Lock. I always love PIN lock. but when my phone is locked with PIN...any one can bring down widgets with the help of just a thumb ( here widget refers to icons like hotspot,location,air plane mode and many others). now I want a PIN  lock method which can lock the upper most icons that we bring down with sliding down with our thumb. please suggest.

It is not possible with stock default lock screen. You can either customize/remove widgets from lock screen but not create a lock for those widgets.

However, as mentioned by Prisim, you can also use 3rd party lock screens. However, please note that none of 3rd party lock screens for Android is good. All have privacy issues.

Is the phone rooted? I think it might be possible if rooted.

@Karamjit Lal If not rooted, I'm sorry, there is no better workarounds / good apps available.

Edited by vissha

@Karamjit Lal If you are using built in feature of android , than its dependent upon brand OS built check security setting further may be there is some kind of privilege that must be turned off  , and if you really insist to use only pic code  you can use any third party app for pin lock !

it will be work for you !

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.henry.app.optimizer.pin.lockscreen&hl=en

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.arrowshapes.pin.lockscreen.free&hl=en
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.jiubang.goscreenlock
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=mobi.appplus.hilocker

Some apps need VIP premium , if you like free version let me know i will try to patch the app !

1 hour ago, vissha said:

It is not possible with stock default lock screen. You can either customize/remove widgets from lock screen but not create a lock for those widgets.

However, as mentioned by Prisim, you can also use 3rd party lock screens. However, please note that none of 3rd party lock screens for Android is good. All have privacy issues.

Is the phone rooted? I think it might be possible if rooted.

No. Its not Rooted

1 hour ago, PriSim said:

Some apps need VIP premium , if you like free version let me know i will try to patch the app !

Sir...please patch the best app for this. you know better than me which is the best one. and PM me the link

18 hours ago, teodz1984 said:

TS

Are you by chance referring to the Pull down Quick Launch from the top menu?

Yes Sir...

On 4/4/2017 at 5:41 PM, Karamjit Lal said:

No. Its not Rooted

Sir...please patch the best app for this. you know better than me which is the best one. and PM me the link

Try this :)