Revo Uninstaller Pro 3.1.9

anuraag

Revo Uninstaller Pro helps you to uninstall software and remove unwanted programs installed on your computer easily! With its advanced and fast algorithms, Revo Uninstaller analyzes an application's data before uninstall and scans for remnants after the uninstall of a program. After the program's regular uninstaller runs, you can remove additional unnecessary files, folders and registry keys that are usually left over on your computer. To remove a program completely and without leaving a trace you can monitor all system changes made during its installation, and then use that information to uninstall it with one click only - simple and easy! Full native 64-bit support.

Thanks to SalaR for the update.

Download

• Replies 28
  • Views 8.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TheEmpathicEar

Is there a working patch for this version? i.e. Is the serial on the FP working?

3 hours ago, TheEmpathicEar said:

Is there a working patch for this version? i.e. Is the serial on the FP working?

I'll let you know in a while. Downloading a few different versions - slow download on one though - dial-up speed - slowwwww...!!!

Will update this reply at least with serial serial/license answer as soon as I finish download and install... Normally they work but well, as soon as you say that - ...!!!

InsaneAl

Update,,

Well, I tried 3.1.9.. Something's working. One of the others I downloaded was exactly the same thing I got from above links. I uninstalled v3.1.8 and chose the "NO" option to  to carry over collected info to the new install (as if updating only as opposed to a new install). Installed v3.1.9 and much of the last version stuff is still there, just a few default settings had to be changed, but it was still reg'd with old Nael *.lic file..

My suggestion - Use koullis' - "www.upoad.ee" link (rg.to link - too slow) to download and use the Nael license file (actually - try either - makes little difference). Or, use anuraag's link to download page and get each component separately,, same thing..

Big thanks to them...

InsaneAl

Since no one posted no link to the portable from the developer  the cab file the $69.25 version I just updated mine trough program and it stated registered  and all my settings were preserved . :)

AR Engineer
8 hours ago, TheEmpathicEar said:

Try This If it Solves your Problem

TheEmpathicEar

Hmmm... I just installed v3.19 over v3.18 and it remained "Pro". I am not sure how I activated this originally, but it has remained "Pro" for the last two increments.

• 5 weeks later...
On 4/4/2017 at 7:25 AM, coua said:

[Repack] Revo Uninstaller Pro v3.1.9-Pre-activated [Multilang] dance.gifdance.gifdance.gif

Site: http://www.fshare.vn
Sharecode[?]: /file/NJFAVBKQNRMI

33013296433_574fb55ef1_o.png

The file you requested does not exist. Please update link.

34 minutes ago, honeypi said:

The file you requested does not exist. Please update link.

Site: http://www.mirrorcreator.com
Sharecode[?]: /files/8JWXWTSX/Revo_Uninstaller_Pro.v3.1.9.Setup.exe_links

• 3 weeks later...

Made a patch for Revo Uninstaller Pro official Portable 3.x (generally not needed due to the existing license.dat, but can someone come in handy or as a fallback). Change the reg. name the same as with the license.dat.

Site: https://www.upload.ee
Sharecode[?]: /files/7050625/RUPP_3.1.x_x86-x64_patch.rar.html

6 hours ago, addhaloka said:

Made a patch for Revo Uninstaller Pro official Portable 3.x

maybe I am stupid but from where you get the official Portable 3.x ?

djksc1uzqq46bdaq4.jpg

djkscmd4w2657bxqk.jpg

28 minutes ago, Togijak said:

maybe I am stupid but from where you get the official Portable 3.x ?

Luaine and ARMOUR already answered, but I add that the links to the official portable 3.x can also be found here (seems there is first of all updated): http://www.revouninstaller.com/updatepro3.xml

p.s. Also - revouninproport.zip does not contain RUPUpdater.exe, unlike revouninproport.cab.

Archived