with hate:(

haterussia

• Replies 4
  • Views 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
knowledge-Spammer

seems like u hate much things ? not seen Introduction like this befor

I like the freedom of speech...but I am afraid that the Member Introduction forum is not the right place to fight with Putin. :tooth::rofl:

Russia doesn't mean only Putin.....it has a great culture and great people. Some of them we have here like @knowledge @sternog and other friends like @hawk007 or @Petrovic :showoff:

Even if I do not agree with the political environment from Russia or with some actions from history of this country also , this does not mean that people cannot be friends.:flowers:

I am used to hate politics and politicians worldwide but wait....what to see : the the society is lead by politics...nothing better than that has not been invented until now....:tehe:

• Batu69 locked this topic

Welcome to Nsane community.

Topic closed. This is not good introduction.

This forum revolves around topics of a technical nature, which happen to be discussed by people from many nationalities, etnicities and political backgrounds. In order to focus on what unities us all, rather than what divides us, cultural, national and/or political issues are not to be discussed. Members engaging in such discussions will receive a warning.

Nsane Forum Guidelines <- Please take a time to read.

Archived