[Solved] Need help with windows 10 safe mode.

Akaneharuka

Akaneharuka

I need help with windows 10 64bits professional in safe mode.

After I enter the safe mode it ask the password

and after I enter the password it not working.

I usually use the PIN in normal mode. 

• Replies 24
  • Views 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
24 minutes ago, Akaneharuka said:

After I enter the safe mode it ask the password

and after I enter the password it not working.

Boot to Win10 normal, set a login password then use that pwd to enter safe mode.

20 minutes ago, Akaneharuka said:

After I enter the safe mode it ask the password and after I enter the password it not working.

Should not ask. You have something wrong with the settings. But try to use "Not ask password" method. Open Win Key + R => write in box netplwiz => ENTER => uncheck " Users must enter..." => OK => enter password twice and  OK => OK.
If it also not help, maybe You are not the administrator? 

Akaneharuka
8 minutes ago, virge said:

Boot to Win10 normal, set a login password then use that pwd to enter safe mode.

I can not boot to Normal mode, Every time times I boot the computer I always put me into safe mode with password.

6 minutes ago, Kalju said:

Should not ask. You have something wrong with the settings. But try to use "Not ask password" method. Open Win Key + R => write in box netplwiz => ENTER => uncheck " Users must enter..." => OK => enter password twice and  OK => OK.
If it also not help, maybe You are not the administrator? 

I can't go back to normal mode

23 minutes ago, gipsy said:

reset password

seems someone makin' second try to use windows 10 ,huh:D?

I can't use the network in safe mode.

27 minutes ago, Akaneharuka said:

I can not boot to Normal mode, Every time times I boot the computer I always put me into safe mode with password.

I can't go back to normal mode

I can't use the network in safe mode.

So you need to figure out what you did last to cause this problem, did you install a new driver , bios change, new software or piece of hardware that is causing Windows not to load properly. Did you try hitting just enter in safe mode, assuming no password was ever set. If you still can't boot to normal mode or login to safe mode, I would make a new partition and install windows 10 there, that will at least let you gain access to windows.old, where you can access/backup your data. I know this may seem like a lot of work, the alternative isn't much better.

Akaneharuka
3 minutes ago, virge said:

So you need to figure out what you did last to cause this problem, did you install a new driver , bios change, new software or piece of hardware that is causing Windows not to load properly. Did you try hitting just enter in safe mode, assuming no password was ever set. If you still can't boot to normal mode or login to safe mode, I would make a new partition and install windows 10 there, that will at least let you gain access to windows.old, where you can access/backup your data. I know this may seem like a lot of work, the alternative isn't much better.

Thank you this is my bad I enter the safe-mode because I want to do the clean install of my graphic driver and after I boot my computer into safe mode and I enter M$ password it not work :(

19 minutes ago, Akaneharuka said:

Thank you this is my bad I enter the safe-mode because I want to do the clean install of my graphic driver and after I boot my computer into safe mode and I enter M$ password it not work :(

It seems to me that you have a lot more trouble than it's graphics driver or login and password problem.
These are only the tip of the iceberg, which is visible.

Akaneharuka
1 minute ago, Kalju said:

It seems to me that you have a lot more trouble than it's graphics driver or login and password problem.
These are only the tip of the iceberg, which is visible.

That mean I have only one-way to get my files back by re-install the new windows ? :(

Akaneharuka
41 minutes ago, Kalju said:

Open System Configuration and select what You need

Location %windir%\system32\msconfig.exe

or Win key + R => msconfig.exe => OK or ENTER

Back to normal mode => slect or check Normal => Apply => OK => Reboot

Recommended to read

http://kaljukass.hostingyhi.com/f8.html

Thank you but how can I mange to open the System Configuration ?

Oh sorry I forgot to read the link that you sent to me I will try F8 mode first.

9 minutes ago, Akaneharuka said:

That mean I have only one-way to get my files back by re-install the new windows ? :(

New install is good idea, but there is many ways to get the files back. But of course, I think, they are all there and they will be there also after the install is done.
Of course, if You do nothing wrong.

1 minute ago, Akaneharuka said:

Thank you but how can I mange to open the System Configuration ?

see again, there is written in bold black text

Akaneharuka

Still not work :( 

try to connect MS with chat around 2 hours.......

They still couldn't help me  :please: 

Akaneharuka, it sounds like you have hardware issues. Are you able to pull the hdd and put in into a USB enclosure? The problem is you don't know the safe mode pwd and windows won't boot, so you can't really do much config wise. I would do whatever I could at this point to backup your data to some other device (usb hard drive or flash drive) and then do a clean install. Microsoft chat won't do much for you sorry to say. If you are not able to do any of the steps mentioned above by others, consider finding someone who does pc repair -- not the big box stores and could assist you further.  A good pc tech should be able to fix the issue in less than an hour. Good luck and hope you get this resolved.

you can try using a Windows 10 installation medium and perform an in-place upgrade (boot from disk or USB). Make sure you have the exact same version of Windows 10 on your medium

*If you are unable to load the Windows desktop, at the sign-in screen, hold down the shift key on your keyboard, click the Power button, then click Restart. Keep holding down the Shift key while Windows 10 loads the recovery environment.

Click Troubleshoot > Advanced Options > Startup Repair

If Windows does not load at all, then you can try using your Windows 10 install media to access the recovery environment. Boot from your Windows 10 install DVD or USB media, at the Install screen, click Repair your computer

@Akaneharuka, my friend... 

Since you have solved your problem by returning to Windows 7 ( welcome back one more time!!! :flowers:), edit the title of this topic and add "solved" to it.  ;)

you can not use safe mode with a pin code.

only the password can enter safe mode. !

no pin allowed in safe mode

17 hours ago, WALLONN7 said:

@Akaneharuka, my friend... 

Since you have solved your problem by returning to Windows 7 ( welcome back one more time!!! :flowers:), edit the title of this topic and add "solved" to it.  ;)

Welcome back to July 22, 2009.

6 hours ago, virge said:

Welcome back to July 22, 2009.

You know, it's always intriguing how the leaves carried by the windmills bother with those who decide for their own destiny!!! :rolleyes:

4 hours ago, WALLONN7 said:

You know, it's always intriguing how the leaves carried by the windmills bother with those who decide for their own destiny!!! :rolleyes:

Sounds like something from a fortune cookie. 

8 minutes ago, virge said:

Sounds like something from a fortune cookie. 

It's time to gain money from new source!!!! :D

4 minutes ago, WALLONN7 said:

It's time to gain money from new source!!!! :D

I make good money upgrading businesses from Windows [...] to Windows 10.  I praise the Microsoft BSOD to keep me in business.  Business owner's tell me all the time what they hate about their current/expired/outdated OS.  I used to recommend Windows 7, but Windows 10 simply makes old slow computers fast again. It's a real game changer.

7 minutes ago, virge said:

I make good money upgrading businesses from Windows [...] to Windows 10.  I praise the Microsoft BSOD to keep me in business.  Business owner's tell me all the time what they hate about their current/expired/outdated OS.  I used to recommend Windows 7, but Windows 10 simply makes old slow computers fast again. It's a real game changer.

Looks like Microsoft releases 10 millions versions from each build released... Good for your business you've got some flawless builds...

Archived