Increase Your Smartphone’s Battery With Power Battery Battery Saver

Batu69

Does your smartphone’s battery drains faster? Or you want your phone’s power to last longer? Well, I think it’s every person’s wish that their phone’s battery lasts longer so that they don’t need to charge it frequently and they can play games, watch movies, surf internet etc. without any trouble.

But what is the main reason behind this quick drainage of battery? If your battery power is good but still it doesn’t last longer then the problem might not be with the battery but with your phone and the apps installed in it. Sometimes a lot of processes keep running in the background which consume a lot of battery. And some of the apps also tend to consume more battery power. Due to this, the phone’s battery drains faster.

Power-Battery-Battery-Saver-8.png

So, for resolving this problem you need to have an application which can improve the level of your phone’s battery life. There are many such applications and today I’m going to review one of the best such applications which can help you to extend the battery life of your smartphone and that application if Power battery – battery saver.

Power Battery – Battery Saver app In-depth Review

Power Battery- Battery saver application is an Android app developed by LionMobi. The app is designed such that it helps to prevent quick drainage of the phone’s battery. It lets you know that which apps are consuming excessive power so that you can stop them. The app also provides an estimate of how long your smartphone battery will last. It keeps checking your phone for the points of battery leak and tries to repair them. There are many other features of this app which are explained below.

Interface

Starting with the interface of Power battery- battery saver application, the app provides you a clean and systematic interface. All the main features are displayed in a perfect manner so that it doesn’t make it difficult to find any button or feature. When you first launch the app, you will see many panels with different information and functions. The color combination is also attractive and due to which its easily highlights all its control button and links.

Power-Battery-Battery-Saver-1.png

You need to scroll downwards for accessing all its functions. Also, there are controls such as WiFi, brightness, ringtone, data, etc. available in the app itself, so that you can quickly access these whenever required to enable or disable a particular function just to save more battery.

Battery life estimation

Now you can easily know how long will your battery will last in different scenarios. Power battery- battery saver app provides you a nearly accurate battery life estimation using special statistics algorithm for different situations. It tells you the hours, the battery will last if you use WiFi, Bluetooth, play games, etc.

Power-Battery-Battery-Saver-2.png

In our test, the app did a great job. The battery estimation was almost accurate. We tested the app in different mobiles and the results were quite good, the battery lasted for the hours which power battery application estimated.

Power saving and protection

The main cause of excessive battery draining is power-draining apps which cause your phone to use more and more power resulting in high battery drainage. But now, as power battery-battery saver app is all you need to have to stop all those power-draining applications which run in the background continuously.

Power-Battery-Battery-Saver-3.png

The power protection is one of the best features provided by this application. All you need to do for activating this tool is just tapping the Power protection option available at the home screen and rest of the work will be done by the app automatically, the app will show you a detailed list of the apps which are consuming more battery and then you can disable those apps from the background. This will eventually increase the battery life.

Don’t worry the app will not close important apps that you are using. It will give you all the sources of battery drain and you can keep or close the app yourself.

Memory management

To speed up your phone for a better performance, it is quite necessary to clean the memory of your phone. Well, you don ‘t need any other app for the same as Power battery – battery saver app offers you the same. You can optimize the speed of your device just by tapping the optimize button given at the top os the screen of the app.

Power-Battery-Battery-Saver-4.png

Custom power safe

The app provides a power save mode that you can activate according to your need. Besides you can even customize your own mode for the custom setting. The app offers you 4 modes of power saver viz. prolong, general, sleep and default. Each mode has its own setting such as if you activate prolong mode, the brightness will become 10%, screen timeout 15s, Wifi will be off,  auto sync will be off and so on. And whenever you activate any of the modes all the settings for that mode will be applied immediately.

Power-Battery-Battery-Saver-9.png

Displays battery information

Now you don’t have to search over the internet to get the information of your battery or peeling off the back cover to do the same. Power battery- battery saver application displays every detail of your battery such as health status, temperature, current power, full power voltage etc. You can even get the information about current day’s battery usage along with app name and the amount of power used by that app as you can see the below image.

Power-Battery-Battery-Saver-10.png

Some other features

Charge

This feature makes the charging process quicker. While charging your phone, the app blocks all the excessive power consumption apps which obviously boosts the charging and makes your phone get fully charged quickly. Also, the app shows you the charging record of 30-days.

Power-Battery-Battery-Saver-5.png

Battery skin

This feature is just for changing the graphics. You can change the battery icon using battery skin option. Just tap on the app icon present at the top left corner of the main screen, it will show up the menu items from where you need to select battery skin. Now you can choose any of the icons of your choice.

Power-Battery-Battery-Saver-7.png

Personal community

The personal community is a social interact action platform where your see the real time power consumption, environment emission reduction, newsletter etc. I found it quite interesting as we can compete with our friends that who is greener.

Pros

• Save battery consumption.
  • easy to use.
  • speed up the mobile’s performance.
  • Different saver modes.
  • Accurate battery life
  • free to download

cons

• none

Download Power Battery – Battery Saver

get_it_google_play.jpg

Wrap up

Power battery – battery saver is a free app for Android users. It performs its functions quite well. In our test, it did a great job. It extended the battery life about 60% which is quite enough. Additionally, it also helps to speed up the phone’s performance by optimizing it. Charge, personal community, battery skin, custom power saver mode etc. are some great tool provided by this app. So, I think it’s more than enough feature required in an app. You should definitely try this app.

Article source

6 minutes ago, software182 said:

Snake oil ?

absolutely. Agreed with you. I used to DU Battery. App itself eat your RAM and running in the background. Better you buy phone with BIG RAM /battery capacity ;) 

did you ever try tools like greenify? and before you ask - no I don't wear an aluminum hat. Tools like this can stop Apps running in background and other ones prevent you to not forget disabling WiFi, GPS etc. if you don't need it. I have around 120 Apps on my phone and more than 50 want to run without any needing in background using auto start function. (And if there running in background thy try to send data in background)

1 hour ago, software182 said:

Snake oil ?

Maybe snake oil or whatever oil to you but seem not to me, I tried this tool working as article said.

59 minutes ago, sirri said:

absolutely. Agreed with you. I used to DU Battery. App itself eat your RAM and running in the background. Better you buy phone with BIG RAM /battery capacity ;) 

Yeah, of course better buy new phone but this tool not same with DU meter eat too much RAM. Of course this kind of app need running in background to work. ;)

53 minutes ago, Togijak said:

did you ever try tools like greenify? and before you ask - no I don't wear an aluminum hat. Tools like this can stop Apps running in background and other ones prevent you to not forget disabling WiFi, GPS etc. if you don't need it. I have around 120 Apps on my phone and more than 50 want to run without any needing in background using auto start function. (And if there running in background thy try to send data in background)

Yes, I used this tool with greenify( just test working smooth/together or not) this tool not disturb your apps you have used (already tested). Just need to understand what you want, don't just click, click & click. To prevent this kind of tools send your data block this with NoRoot Firewall. ( Ooops sorry, I forgot you 'onanymause hackus' :P )

That all, I not recommend to use this tool but you can try it if you likes for experiment for your self and see this tool is snake oil or whatever oil or not.

5 hours ago, Togijak said:

yep. I used on rooted phone and works flawlessly. Unfortunately, this app limited on non rooted.

4 hours ago, Batu69 said:

Yeah, of course better buy new phone but this tool not same with DU meter eat too much RAM. Of course this kind of app need running in background to work. ;)

its your choice...no offence of forcing you. :)

software182
5 hours ago, sirri said:

I bet this tool has the same league as DU Battery, lol :P 

my phone is half way protected against data leaking on a strong way by using X-Privacy, AFWall+ and a costumer rom (without a spy backdoor) and no I did not say that this tool is a good solution but some tools can help to stop autostart etc.  that's all I wanted to say

Everything that works , always do cost something in some way !

Don't worry just give it a try and than after trying make a decision !

Here you go with a clean APP

Try it :)

Will update it regularly !

There isn't any magic app. which can bring more power from his pocket , guys.<_<
What can do these apps is to manage better or worst the way in which the phone resources are used to cover users needs....

I use this app. since I had a Galaxy S3 ( 2012 ) and I like it.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.gpo.greenpower2

Now I have a Galaxy S7 EDGE and I am enough pleased with it...

Greetings,

;)

3 minutes ago, PriSim said:

A Proper release :)

Try this if some want to !

Thanks bro : I paid for it about four years ago.<_<

Every time when I tried the patched apk it has reverted back to free edition .-_-

Not sure if this one is good, I did not tested it, but your work is great man ! :showoff:

Have a nice day!;)

• 3 weeks later...
AlienForce1

If you are really interested to save your mobile`s battery then the best option is Deep Sleep Battery Saver Pro with Greenify (Donate) and Amplify .  The bad thing is that all these need a rooted phone , with Xposed module activated and some time to set them properly , but at the end you might be amased by the results you get . 

( I for example I managed to get one week of normal use with a modest phone that before had only ~12-16 hours battery use )

Edited by AlienForce1

greenify does not require rooted phones and ACTUALLY does work as advertised...yes it has more options on a rooted phone, but the newest version of greenify does do a lot on an unrooted phone

most battery saving apps eat up power because they are advertising billboards constantly pushing adds to you

Edited by dMog

• 4 weeks later...

Doze has been improved on Android N and made more aggressive than it was on Android M — however, some new features they introduced on the 7.1.2 wiped away all the Doze gains.

The biggest battery saving comes from using a Custom ROM — any ROM that does not include GoogleApps (the one singular factor which is the biggest battery killer.) Fortunately or unfortunately, that calls for rooting one's device — but, it actually reduces the ROM from 1.46 GB right down to 328 MB.

The second biggest killer is the screen-on which really chews through battery juice — not much can be done about this but I have managed to configure for some lovely automation. Screen-on also introduces a variable which makes it difficult to set a bench-marking standard for battery consumption — hence . . . . . unlike others, I prefer to measure battery consumption on device inactivity (not activity.)

In addition to using a Custom ROM (with no trace of GoogleApps, whatsoever) I use Greenify (Donate) on Root + Privileged (ROM-integrated) mode — on Android M and earlier, Root + Xposed mode is kickass.

Some user and system apps. (as well) are better frozen than greenified — enter Titanium Backup Pro (I prefer the modded MoDaCo Plus edition which reveals SuperSU.) Battery saving is just secondary, though — the primary function of Titanium Backup Pro is a solid and granular backup (second only to TWRP.)

Tasker is another awesome tool which I enjoy configuring for some really great battery-saving intents — it will also cause those teenage chicks to fall all over you. It displaces dozens of apps. which one would otherwise have unnecessarily installed — for example when one is in the middle of a conversation, the screen (mentioned above) should go off and when one moves the device away from the ear (regardless of the conversation state,) the screen should light up. If the proximity sensor fails or the ROM fails to provide this function — Tasker will, but only and only if you can.

I also harden-up my privacy through permissions WRT location, boot-up, system-modification, wake-locks, background running, background data mining, foreground data activity, drawing on top, notifications; access to storage, contacts, messaging, media, microphone, calendar, etc., etc — and the hundreds of pimping that I've carried out on my system which I can't seem to recall, right now.

Result:—

I retire to bed with a 100% charge and when I wake up, the charge is at 99% — the fact that I lose only 1% after 8 hours of inactivity wows fellow beta-testers but I'm very unhappy about my device not being able to retain a 100% charge in inactivity.

Disclaimer:—

Hate to admit this, but it's true that if one does not know which apps. can be greenified or frozen — the corresponding tools Greenify and Titanium Backup Pro will both indeed cause higher battery consumption than if they were not used.

Even if one knows which apps. can be greenified or frozen — there's still a protocol to be followed before doing that.

Edited by dcs18
appended some useful heads-up

FWIW, a new version of Greenify 3.4.1 (Donate) just went live. ;)

A friendly tip for Users of Greenify — always opt for a clean re-install (it's quite easy to reconfigure — Doze continues to remember the apps. whitelisted using Greenify.)

SnakeMasteR

@dcs18 Nice to read you mate, your avatar is a mess. :fool:

If you wanna save battery power, don't install apps doing the job for you.

Every single app you install you don't really need, counts negative to your battery life, so changing habits is a good way instead of installing just a - you might guess - another battery draining app.

7 hours ago, n0_risk! said:

@dcs18 Nice to read you mate, your avatar is a mess. :fool:

Oh yeah, it's high time I changed it, too. :lol:

7 hours ago, n0_risk! said:

If you wanna save battery power, don't install apps doing the job for you.

Another option (this one for lazy folks) — downgrade to KitKat and the battery will last forever (without any pimping.) ^_^

SnakeMasteR
On 10.5.2017 at 8:51 AM, dcs18 said:

Oh yeah, it's high time I changed it, too. :lol:

Much better. Mucho mucho better. :P

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
3 hours ago, 0bin said:

And P.S. I installed Snagit 13, following your advice, I like it. Promoted to using it, very good software, I will read the manual.

I long time ago, also following @dcs18 recommendation, installed SnagIt 12.4.0. It is my default screen capture application.

Edited by vitorio