StartIsBack ++ 2.0

jalaffa

StartIsBack is a great way to relieve your (and your users) Windows 8 pain. StartIsBack returns Windows 8 a real fully featured start menu and start button, behaving exactly like the ones in Windows 7. StartIsBack radically improves desktop usability and makes new Start screen clutter-free. StartIsBack is fully native lightweight zero-privileges program, cheap and fair, fast, stable and secure. Boot to desktop; Original fully-featured Windows 7 start menu; Desktop and Modern interfaces clearly separated; Make Start screen clutter-free; Totally native; Rich customization and configuration; And More to come! Think of it as a transition path which Microsoft should have made for Windows 8. StartIsBack+ is the all-new version of StartIsBack for Windows 8.1. It's a FREE upgrade for all StartIsBack users. With Windows 10 StartIsBack++ is your pick.

Thanks to Siddharta for the update.

Download

• Replies 26
  • Views 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just buy it!!!

Spoiler

its dirt cheap.

:lol:

26 minutes ago, jvidal said:

yes, but it's not nearly as half as good. this one is the real deal, you can barely notice you're on wincrap10

The trial reset in frontpage is working fine also tested to make it expire and restarted and it's back to 30d

5 hours ago, jvidal said:

yes, but it's not nearly as half as good. this one is the real deal, you can barely notice you're on wincrap10

Agreed. There are things that I find that I cannot do with the Windows 10 Start Screen.

But, if you enable: "Display Start Screen shortcut" in StartIsBack++, you can have both menus. It makes the Windows 10 experience so much better.

If its better then Classic Shell , I will buy it ...............:D

Using Classic Shell for over a year now , in Win10, and Im very content with it ,so far.

4 minutes ago, Pete 12 said:

If its better then Classic Shell , I will buy it ...............:D

Using Classic Shell for over a year now , in Win10, and Im very content with it ,so far.

believe members who say it's better; I bought it quite some time ago and it's a lot better and only costs as much as a cup of coffee

Hi, can you tell me why you think its better then CS, and will you get your updates for this Start 10 , without paying again after each update............?:rolleyes:

3 minutes ago, Pete 12 said:

Hi, can you tell me why you think its better then CS, and will you get your updates for this Start 10 , without paying again after each update............?:rolleyes:

-you get more configuring options

-license is lifetime

knowledge-Spammer

stay away from this program not good

best use Stardock Start10 or free programs

1 minute ago, knowledge said:

stay away from this program not good

best use Stardock Start10 or free programs

explain please?

knowledge-Spammer
2 minutes ago, Skunk1966 said:

explain please?

StartIsBack

is a bad program i think it make problems for windows 10 users i have used this program befor ill never use it again noways it can make

blue screen of death google about it  1st  https://muut.com/i/startisback/general:black-screen-of-death-after

I have never had any problem with sib

IMHO it is the best start menu replacement for win 10

3 minutes ago, knowledge said:

StartIsBack

is a bad program i think it make problems for windows 10 users i have used this program befor ill never use it again noways it can make

blue screen of death google about it  1st  https://muut.com/i/startisback/general:black-screen-of-death-after

weird! I've never had 1 BSOD on Windows 10 with startisback++ installed (I never used Win 10 without it)

Article is from 2015 btw!

knowledge-Spammer
1 minute ago, mosaji said:

I have never had any problem with sib

IMHO it is the best start menu replacement for win 10

Just now, Skunk1966 said:

weird! I've never had 1 BSOD on Windows 10 with startisback++ installed (I never used Win 10 without it)

Stardock Start10  is much better program i think i hope both u guys not have problems like i did  its all

13 hours ago, Kerry4444 said:

Just buy it!!!

Reveal hidden contents

its dirt cheap.

Been using it since its' inception (Windows Eight) without any problems. I have a desktop-not a tablet or touchscreen.

13 hours ago, Kerry4444 said:

Just buy it!!!

Reveal hidden contents

its dirt cheap.

Agreed, bought it yesterday - forever stuck waiting for fixes for too many time. :) It's worth the price (2,99$), considering its much better than any other its alternative.

donkey-girl

its already updated to StartIsBack++ v2.0.1

bought the license since windows 8 had been using it since and never had a problem :wub:

15 hours ago, jvidal said:

I never had any need for no 3rd party start menu on windows 10 i tested classic shell  back when the native windows 10 start menu had a few bugs back when the 1st  windows 10 version came out but  i ended up reverting back to windows 8.1 tell redstone 1 was almost out and really no problems with Windows 10 start menu since threshold 1 July 2015 release  . 3rd party start menus are more prone to bugs. I use too use classic shell  back when on windows 8.1 but using one on windows 10 never made no sense to me .

• anuraag locked this topic

Archived