How do you become VIP?[ Solved ]

mfacundo94

• Replies 31
  • Views 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You need to achieve at least 750 posts and you will be promoted automatically when that will be done......

Differences :

1. You can access other forums.
  2. You could add more people to personal messages (PMs)
  3. You can give more thanks / likes to useful posts
  4. Also maybe you could add larger files to posts than ordinary members.

Greetings,

;)

SnakeMasteR

Here is a how-to be VIP fast:

You need to spam as many useless crap as possible, mostly stuff like "Yeah, i know. It's ok." or "Good program!" or "Very useful." or "Good post!" to get your postcount up to 750.

Once VIP, you can then get into Fallout Bunker, nice stuff to post on other sites, despite that you shouldn't.

And you get a stylish blue name.

That's all. :cheers:

3 minutes ago, n0_risk! said:

"Yeah, i know. It's ok." or "Good program!" or "Very useful." or "Good post!"

You forgot : " I will give it a try " :rofl::lmao:

software182
7 minutes ago, Recruit said:

Anyone remember this rule ?

- Don't bother mirroring other people's files unless the links are dead or someone specifically asks for a mirror. Members shouldn't care about earning points, but helping others - we are a community website;

I remember there's one staff moaning to me about that rule and we haven't seen him for months now, And guess what, there's member who always spamming the forum with mirror link.

You can do it if you want to go fast to ViP or Veteran, trust me it works !

I hope this member will never get to be a VIP.

He's willing to pay for info to get what he wants so in my opinion he should be banned for life

When I asked members to be promoted according with the reputation system ( number of likes / thanks ) all jumped in my head.....:P

19 hours ago, mfacundo94 said:

How do you become VIP?

In the olden days, prior to a couple of years ago, a lot of folks said 'Thanks' a lot.

I'm not much of a follower, It took me 12 years to get to my total.

• Administrator

At nsane.forums, we have taken many measures to make sure being a ViP is more about contribution than it is about post count, by that, we are doing all the things possible to make sure members are contributing with meaningful posts and not spamming. If it was possible, we would have long implemented ViP by reputation rather than ViP by post count, but IPB does not allow that. Also, in some cases, we manually promote members, those guys really deserve it.

Spamming now will get your post count changed to zero by the staff, simple. If a member spams even after that, then appropriate action will be taken against them.

Here is the rule in the Guidelines that puts it properly:

Like on most online forums the use of the 'Like / Thanks' button is preferred over simply posting 'Thanks' or something similar. Making an excessive amount of posts which add little to nothing to a topic might result in a post count reduction.

19 hours ago, software182 said:

I remember there's one staff moaning to me about that rule and we haven't seen him for months now, And guess what, there's member who always spamming the forum with mirror link.

I am yet to see any member brought this up to me. Please PM me the member name or report the post, we will surely look into it. The staff of nsane.forums cannot always check each and every post and need to rely on members to report on them. We will appreciate if you do so.

49 minutes ago, FreeRyde said:

In the olden days, prior to a couple of years ago, a lot of folks said 'Thanks' a lot.

I'm not much of a follower, It took me 12 years to get to my total.

I must mention, it's very well earned.

@mfacundo94: ViP, finally, is just a group made to honor contributors, while most ViPs and above are assets to the forums, by no means it should be the most sought after thing of the forums, as contributions matter more than the numbers. We expect all the members to respect this. In addition to that, as more you progress on the forums, the more benefits, though not as big as ViPs, will get open to you here.

@mfacundo94

I will get you promoted to VIP, but you have to pay a magical figure of

5 Trillion dollars ($50000000000000)

for nsaneforums.

You will be promoted to VIP, and as said earlier I will share with you the source with proof of all the keys shared here.

And you guessed it right, u arent getting any of these.

Respect the place you are coming to and stop asking for secrets. Some things are better kept that way. If you need help, get it. use it for your own personal use, and stop thinking about all this. And I would say, this place is a lot informative and good than you expect it to be

I don't spam...I'm a vegetarian!!!:D:D:D

The eight Buddhist practices in the Noble Eightfold Path are:

1.  Right View
2.  Right Resolve
3.  Right Speech
4.  Right Conduct
5.  Right Livelihood
6.  Right Effort
7.  Right Mindfulness
8.  Right Samadhi

So Buddhah was right handed eh? Every day is a school day!!!:D:D:D

12 hours ago, funkyy said:

4 hours ago, funkyy said:

So Buddhah was right handed eh? Every day is a school day!!!:D:D:D

I really laughed a lot with this comments.?

software182

I bet this guy is just another fake spammer account who loves to play in nsane for years. I've seen recently some of  "new members" playing in this forum ( leaving many posts and topics ) and suddenly get banned.

On 3/23/2017 at 7:43 AM, n0_risk! said:

Here is a how-to be VIP fast:

You need to spam as many useless crap as possible, mostly stuff like "Yeah, i know. It's ok." or "Good program!" or "Very useful." or "Good post!" to get your postcount up to 750.

Once VIP, you can then get into Fallout Bunker, nice stuff to post on other sites, despite that you shouldn't.

And you get a stylish blue name.

That's all. :cheers:

On 3/23/2017 at 7:47 AM, Recruit said:

On 3/23/2017 at 8:01 AM, software182 said:

Anyone remember this rule ?

- Don't bother mirroring other people's files unless the links are dead or someone specifically asks for a mirror. Members shouldn't care about earning points, but helping others - we are a community website;

You can do it if you want to go fast to ViP or Veteran, trust me it works !

On 3/24/2017 at 5:11 PM, funkyy said:

lmao, or you could author patches for worthless programs (presumably because good programs are above ur skill level) and be prematurely advanced to a VIP :yes:

oh and I forgot that begging friends will help in this  endeavor! 

• Administrator
14 hours ago, Agent 86 said:

you could author patches for worthless programs (presumably because good programs are above ur skill level) and be prematurely advanced to a VIP :yes:

I know you are just joking. But I must mention, almost no coders are bad. All of them take time and effort to fix software. Yes, there have been some cheap coders we have seen here, but their fixes are either small in numbers or do not work properly. Most coders we have had on our forums are quite good in behavior and their work.

The bad ones are the ones who steal others work and put their own name on it.

knowledge-Spammer

so much hate for a comment about how to be vip

y are people saying this things to

28 minutes ago, knowledge said:

so much hate for a comment about how to be vip

I am with you in this one knowledge, in my opinion each person decide what is important to him/her.

Been vip or what ever the person decide, at least for me. We are making a wave in a glass of water.

2 hours ago, DKT27 said:

I know you are just joking.

i was not joking

1 hour ago, knowledge said:

mfacundo94

I was not talking about mfacundo94

There are some here who know exactly what I am talking about and whom it was aimed at. This is all I am going to say about this. I dont want to stir up a hornets nest but also I wanted to add my 2 cents worth, for what it is worth. Some will agree with me and some wont, I dont want to name names though, that is not my intention. Also for me the getting to be a ViP or Vet is of no matter. I could care less about such things, also the rep system is of no matter to myself. I could have easily been a Vip by now if I wanted to post post post and copy/paste things from other sites all over nsane forums, thats not my concern. I just like to see others earn what they get and not be awarded things out of turn. :) 

3 hours ago, DKT27 said:

Most coders we have had on our forums are quite good in behavior and their work.

I agree 100% with this statement, BUT the key word here is MOST.

VIP: Very Indian Person?

Always believed you must be born in India to be called a VIP.  Now it's a matter of posting 750 posts in this forum.

Hey, you never know what you believe may turn out to be utterly and completely false.  ;)

• 1 year later...
  • Reefa locked this topic

Archived