Microsoft OneDrive: 200 GB to 2 years for Seagate owners

boulawan

Microsoft OneDrive: 200 GB to 2 years for Seagate owners

Cloudy Microsoft OneDrive storage, formerly known as the SkyDrive, is an online file storage service. Access to the file hosting service can be accessed via your preferred web browser or the local device - Windows PC, Mac and mobile devices Android, iOS, Windows Mobile.

Overview Microsoft OneDrive - online store

Availability OneDrive account entitles you to 5 GB of free storage capacity and provide support for larger volume storage which can be paid.

Microsoft OneDrive simplifies the file transfer process is used on devices such as PCs, tablets and mobile phones, and gives you more options for storage of documents, photos and video.

200 GB cloud storage for 2 years

Offer valid until 30 June 2017.

To get an additional 200 GB of cloud storage for 2 years the owners of Seagate drives, perform the following instructions:

• Register your product Seagate - click here to proceed to registration .
  • Create a new account or log in to an existing one.
  • Install OneDrive on your computer.
  • Add any file in the folder OneDrive.
  • Create a piece of paper in his account.
  • After this process is complete. Go out and log back in to make sure that the expansion of the available space has occurred successfully.

OneDrive FAQ

200GB OneDrive Cloud Storage redemption process

1. Register your Seagate product
  2. Select the OneDrive promotional offer after registration
  3. Complete Microsoft 4-step process to redeem the offer

Microsoft 4-step process

1. Sign-in to OneDrive
  • If you do not have an account then sign-up for OneDrive.
  • Business accounts will not work, personal only.
  1. Download OneDrive desktop client.
  • Apple users will download from App Store.
  • Windows users download from the link available during process.
  1. Upload a file to your OneDrive account
  • Don’t upload the file into a folder.  You must upload the file to the root of the account for the process to detect the new file was added.
  • If there are too many files saved to the root of your OneDrive account (not saved in a folder), it might prevent OneDrive from detecting a file has been recently added. You can move those files into a folder to complete the process and move them back after the process is complete.
  1. Create a file in your OneDrive account
  • Don’t save file inside of a folder.
  1. Get Bonus Storage
  • If bonus storage doesn’t show up immediately, log out, then back into OneDrive
  • Refresh the page
  • Check ‘Get more storage’ to see if the ‘Seagate Bonus’ shows there

The action involves only certain drives (which it can be read on their website), whose serial numbers begin with NA7Z (maybe not only with these characters). Come up with your serial number, for example NA7Z99EA (this is suitable, you can try, if you have time)

Note : after two years of your data for extra 200 GB will be available, but you can not upload new files. As the distance of your files will decrease the amount of storage.

hdoo.png

NS:

Site: http://pastebin.com
Sharecode[?]: /2yQ6YC72

• Replies 59
  • Views 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
user@nsaneforums

working

this step no needed

Microsoft 4-step process
    2) Download OneDrive desktop client.

I guess this is very old and you need to have your own Seagate HDD purchased in order to work this giveaway.

Thanks

ppu

56 minutes ago, Stig said:

How do you use the serial?

You will be asked to enter the sn during the registration process.

Haven't read with enough attention the OP: "Business accounts will not work, personal only.".

I have a business account.

I can confirm it doesn't work with NA8...

Edit: and for me it doesn't work with the provided code, says that the promotion was already redeemed...

Basically, this is not a giveaway as you need to own a Seagate External HDD and whoever purchase the Seagate HDD should be well aware of it. I hope this thread can be locked.

Thanks

ppu

Will I get a further 400 mb (as I have two (2) drives) to add to the terabyte Microsoft gave me when I moned about the fact I get no extra storage

for being a paid hotmail plus customer?

Anyone willing to help me out with another seriel number please? The one provided has been redeemed already.

;)

5 hours ago, tiliarou said:

I can confirm it doesn't work with NA8...

Edit: and for me it doesn't work with the provided code, says that the promotion was already redeemed...

me too :(

user@nsaneforums
1 hour ago, Rado said:

me too :(

3 hours ago, killahertz said:

Anyone willing to help me out with a seriel number please?

;)

PM

I have a serial but I dont know how to get a promo code..... Registered Seagete account but I didn't got a code!

Any Idea?

user@nsaneforums

52 minutes ago, Bergo said:

I have a serial but I dont know how to get a promo code..... Registered Seagete account but I didn't got a code!

Any Idea?

2 minutes ago, csc911 said:

Can you share serial with me I got same error.

PM

1 hour ago, Bergo said:

Any Idea?

When you register on seagate site appear a pop-up that you must attend...there are 4 steps to do. that's all

works... i used NA7ZH6R8

change some characters after NA7Z and try your luck (some characters are not supported... I, U and some other one i think)

Archived