How much data is that?

vitorio

• Replies 6
  • Views 710
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is not news. News need more article to reading not just a image. Any content copied from elsewhere should include a source link.

Images can be hosted at websites such as TinyPic, imgur, and PostImage.

Topic edited: Upload image to postimg.org.

Topic moved from technology news forum.

1 hour ago, Batu69 said:

This is not news. News need more article to reading not just a image. Any content copied from elsewhere should include a source link.

Topic edited: Upload image to postimg.org.

Topic moved from technology news forum.

Does the button left note in the image that says source, qualify as the source link?, please let me know to correct it. Thanks.

A couple of years ago the TERABYTE looked an incredible amount of data. So, lets wait for the availability of a 10 Yb storing device for a processor enabled to manage it.

21 minutes ago, vitorio said:

Does the button left note in the image that says source, qualify as the source link?, please let me know to correct it. Thanks.

Image your post not from wrote in image bottom noted, your original image from pinning.com/pinterest.com.

If you want your topic refer from bottom image noted, please link it. You can copy article source from bottom of image or

you can write your own article refer from the bottom image noted.

Forum guidelines clearly mentioned:

If you don't want upload your image to host websites, feel free to copy 1 or 2 paragraph article from the source to qualify as a news and link your source you copied.

25 minutes ago, Batu69 said:

Image your post not from wrote in image bottom noted, your original image from pinning.com/pinterest.com.

If you want your topic refer from bottom image noted, please link it. You can copy article source from bottom of image or

you can write your own article refer from the bottom image noted.

Forum guidelines clearly mentioned:

If you don't want upload your image to host websites, feel free to copy 1 or 2 paragraph article from the source to qualify as a news and link your source you copied.

Thanks for the guidelines. Added source to 1st page.

In the future I will use hosted websites, as guidelines suggested.

Will pay more attention, to where in the forums, to place my topics, since some times, in my case, there is such a narrow line where to post them.

Thanks for the clarification.

Archived