Nero 2017 18.0.08500

anuraag

Nero excels your multimedia power with a collection of three products bundled into one powerful suite. It's loaded with advanced video editing features, media organizer and player, superior burning software, reliable backup technology, and special multimedia tools to enhance your music, photos and videos. Nero Burning ROM has the additional features of the Multimedia Suite excluded. Nero BurnLite contains simply data burning and disc copying features for CDs and DVDs.

Thanks to Astron for the update.

Download

• Replies 23
  • Views 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Will wait for multilang, portable version, less bloated...............:rolleyes:

Looks good, I have a portable BurningRom/Expres version 18.0.16 , so I wonder if this 18.0.06100 is latest................??   :rolleyes:

Nero 2017 Micro Lite 18.0.06100.rar  ...just tried this version , its older then mine ; yours is version 18.0.15  its from 9-2016, mine is 18.0.16 its from 12-2016.

Your Nero is about 148MB,after removing not needed languages etc., mine is 124MB .

Its a very good burner , but its no update for me, thanks anyway......:rolleyes:

Thats not portable , so I guess its bloated big for a burner...............:rolleyes:

YES ! But its still bloated big, with some installers it takes about 245MB!

I went back to the good old 17.0.8000 REV3 , absolutely the best ,only 144MB,multilang, possible to switch from Burning ROM to NeroExpress vv inside the program,not bloated, only good reliable burner CD/DVD etc..............:D

Will stay with this version untill a solid portable update appears !

1 hour ago, jvidal said:

what is that kur.exe file included in the package???? MY av immediately jumped!

33/61 on virustotal.

its a PUP but No suspicious behavior reported so far.

https://www.isthisfilesafe.com/sha1/F81248BB755C8CAA7B9684AA5B7A406E40BF2F6A_details.aspx

Copyright
© 2015 By Progressive
Publisher SolidShare TEAM
Product Flash Paketi

What it is is the installer there using that causes it

Description: SolidShare.Net Unattended Installer

FP with UPX packer it seems

Here is a newer version

http://www.isthisfilesafe.com/sha1/42514C92EED562608B26A6B53ABAF98E2CE12CEB_details.aspx

Here is the installer homepage

https://www.solidshare.net/tags/Unattended+Installation/

emsisoft found more than a 100 files with soildshare installer

http://www.isthisfilesafe.com/company/SolidShare%20TEAM_details.aspx

There using Almeza MultiSet Professional witch not updated in awhile i say its just a FP nothing to worry about.

Progressive

Kur.exe means setup.exe. I am writing with the autoit so many antivirus programs say "not safe". Kur.exe includes setup file, silent install switch, traytip messages, cracked file or changing hex info and same tweaks. If you do not trust, you can try a virtual system or you can use monitoring programs to monitoring program activities.

So still no new portable nero , latest is 18.0.16.0 ............

Have seen a 18.0.19-version but its 184MB , so I guess its not portable (?).............:rolleyes:

Hi BALTAGY, is your portable multilang also ? ( Dutch , nl-NL)

The MKN-repack works fine , only in Russian or English............( not multilang )

3 hours ago, Pete 12 said:

Hi BALTAGY, is your portable multilang also ? ( Dutch , nl-NL)

The MKN-repack works fine , only in Russian or English............( not multilang )

No it's only English and Russian, for me i use all my programs in English not my language

Bad luck for me ( dan heb ik vette pech !), my English is not perfect, so I need a multilang.  :(

Tried to translate MKN-repack by inserting some Dutch lang-files into the program ,and chancing settings to nl-NL in regedit , but I did not succeed !

Strange , only the Control Centre chanced in Dutch lang, not Nero............

21 minutes ago, Pete 12 said:

Bad luck for me ( dan heb ik vette pech !), my English is not perfect, so I need a multilang.  :(

Tried to translate MKN-repack by inserting some Dutch lang-files into the program ,and chancing settings to nl-NL in regedit , but I did not succeed !

Strange , only the Control Centre chanced in Dutch lang, not Nero............

Try to change lang files with same name as English and leave it as English and see if it will work, i mean copy your lang files and replace it with English files

So I did , no luck, Nero does not open.........

Replaced 4 files , and renamed them to English, there must be a way to chance language.............:rolleyes:

• 2 months later...

Is there any nero 2017 lite or micro edition with English or Greek language that really work?

Archived